Tavarus McFadden predicts FSU win against UM

FSU's Marcus Lewis, Tarvarus McFadden ready to make impact as freshmen

I was searching the web and found this and it got me ****ed. Man I hate these ****y ****s, I wish golden could grow some coaching balls and shut these dudes up! The season hasn't even started and this dude talking **** like he has done something. That is just straight up disrespectful. Just for this comment, I would run right at this dude and see if his skinny *** could tackle and not get blown up like he did in highschool.

Can someone with access to Brad Kaaya, Chad Thomas and the rest of the team make sure they know about this. Hopefully they take this as an insult and don't just ignore the noise like they are coached to do. This team needs to start embracing, taking responsibility, and responding to the noise by playing like a team with a chip on their shoulder instead of being soft and just ignoring things. This team needs to respond to the noise by fighting back. There is only so much one should take from a bully before responding back by punching him in the mouth. What happened to the us against the world mentality of the 80's and 90's? This soft Golden approach of turning the other cheek needs to go.

If I were the coach of this team I would make sure this quote and others were posted everywhere in the locker room.

Yes, so shocking, unexpected, and disrespectful. A member of one team says their team is going to beat their rival! That's never happened before!

Yeah it does happen and thats why every single time it does it used by GOOD coaches to motivate their team. Belichick and even our own Jimmy Johnson has used player/coaches words or actions as motivational tools for their team in order to create an edge when they faced their opponents.

Infact most athletes are coached not to say such controversial things as not to incite their opponents.

He didn't say anything "controversial". He didn't say "Miami sucks", he didn't say anything other than he predicts they will beat Miami. Such great "bulletin board material"....."FSU player says they will beat you this year!"

He is really pitching from the streeettcccchhh here. Must give him credit for continuing it. Going to Jimmy Johnson and Billy B are always sure fire gotos to show Golden isn't getting the team fired up for the game on June 27th. But he did make a small mistake making the comment that most athletes are coached not to say controversial things.....this may come back as an inconsistency when he proclaims Jimbo to be infallable at a later time.

Good show though.

Advertisement

I was searching the web and found this and it got me ****ed. Man I hate these ****y ****s, I wish golden could grow some coaching balls and shut these dudes up! The season hasn't even started and this dude talking **** like he has done something. That is just straight up disrespectful. Just for this comment, I would run right at this dude and see if his skinny *** could tackle and not get blown up like he did in highschool.

Can someone with access to Brad Kaaya, Chad Thomas and the rest of the team make sure they know about this. Hopefully they take this as an insult and don't just ignore the noise like they are coached to do. This team needs to start embracing, taking responsibility, and responding to the noise by playing like a team with a chip on their shoulder instead of being soft and just ignoring things. This team needs to respond to the noise by fighting back. There is only so much one should take from a bully before responding back by punching him in the mouth. What happened to the us against the world mentality of the 80's and 90's? This soft Golden approach of turning the other cheek needs to go.

If I were the coach of this team I would make sure this quote and others were posted everywhere in the locker room.

Yes, so shocking, unexpected, and disrespectful. A member of one team says their team is going to beat their rival! That's never happened before!

Yeah it does happen and thats why every single time it does it used by GOOD coaches to motivate their team. Belichick and even our own Jimmy Johnson has used player/coaches words or actions as motivational tools for their team in order to create an edge when they faced their opponents.

Infact most athletes are coached not to say such controversial things as not to incite their opponents.

He didn't say anything "controversial". He didn't say "Miami sucks", he didn't say anything other than he predicts they will beat Miami. Such great "bulletin board material"....."FSU player says they will beat you this year!"

You think any GREAT coach lets a slight like that go unnoticed? Jimmy used a freaking music video, that had nothing to do with the outcome of the game, as a motivational tool for his team.

LOL. Teams in the last 4 years have been trash talking us and then go out and kick our ***. The team is a direct reflection of the coach and Golden is SOFT

You think any GREAT coach lets a slight like that go unnoticed? Jimmy used a freaking music video, that had nothing to do with the outcome of the game, as a motivational tool for his team.

I, for one, think that this is exactly the type of bulletin board material needed to make the team "buy in" and put them over the top. Al is a great coach and will not let this outrageous comment go unnoticed.

That said, Jimmy's Canes hadn't lost five straight to the Noles.

He is really pitching from the streeettcccchhh here. Must give him credit for continuing it. Going to Jimmy Johnson and Billy B are always sure fire gotos to show Golden isn't getting the team fired up for the game on June 27th. But he did make a small mistake making the comment that most athletes are coached not to say controversial things.....this may come back as an inconsistency when he proclaims Jimbo to be infallable at a later time.

Good show though.

Im not a big Jimbo fan (great recruiter, average coach... but much better than we got) to use him in any reference to great coaches.

Advertisement

What "slight"? I'd expect our players to say the same. Pretty much any player says they expect to beat their opponent. He didn't say anything disrespectful, he didn't denigrate our team, he didn't say anything other than the fact he thinks they'll beat us. You are trying WAYYYYYY too hard.

Guys from Pitt and Virginia are predicting a win against Miami.

Give me a quote with a link of any of those teams outright predicting a win. They might say something like if we play our best we have a chance to win or some other PC answer but they will never outright predict a game esp. against a Rival. Could you imagine what would have happened to this kid if he played in the 80's and made a comment like that. He would have ended up in a hospital. Shoot those teams of the 80's never let Deion and the rest of those FSU boys live down making a music video, how would they have responded if he or anyone else predicted winning the game.

Bro, if this gets you rustled then are we safe to assume you just awoke from a decade plus long coma or something?

Even if this doesn't get you ****ed, it should **** off our team or no?

Um, if these players need " bulletin board" material to get ****ed about FSU, then something is seriously wrong with them. Possibly losing 6 In a row is enough motivation.

What "slight"? I'd expect our players to say the same. Pretty much any player says they expect to beat their opponent. He didn't say anything disrespectful, he didn't denigrate our team, he didn't say anything other than the fact he thinks they'll beat us. You are trying WAYYYYYY too hard.

Any player that says they are going to get a sure W when they play that team is not respecting their opponent (esp. when not asked to predict the outcome). Players might think they are going to win a game but most of the time do not make declarations public to the media. Quote me a Golden player that has ever predicted a win against their opponent (even though they are often asked by the media esp during FSU week)

Advertisement
Softer shoulders than our admin in this post.

Miami doesn't need any **** "bulletin board" material. They walk through the halls and see guys that were in their shoes, have won championships and then went to the league, literally, every day. Nobody on this team has beaten FSU nor have they won anything meaningful. If Golden gives a flying f about what two incoming freshmen have to say, he's softer and more incompetent than any of us think (something I'm not sure is possible). Seriously, man, it's two guys who have never played a down. Why even acknowledge them?

What do you want them to say?
"Yea we losing to miami" lmao
Come on yall

For one thing he wasn't asked to predict who would win, he was asked how he would feel playing in front of his coach that played at Miami. He answered that it would be a win like it was nothing.

He could have easily talked about how great the rivalry is, ect (given the PC answer). Instead he choose to be disrespectful and say they were going to win. So if your are going to be bold enough to provide bulletin board material, it should be used as such.

We are bitter rivals why would we be respective talking about each other?

Well, I would hope he has as much success as Bryant McFadden had against us when he spurned us for FSU. Think he went 0-4. Then again we had a real staff lead by Butch Davis. BOT take you heads out of your collective **** and get Butch back on the sideline stat...

Go Canes!

Advertisement

Any player that says they are going to get a sure W when they play that team is not respecting their opponent (esp. when not asked to predict the outcome). Players might think they are going to win a game but most of the time do not make declarations public to the media. Quote me a Golden player that has ever predicted a win against their opponent (even though they are often asked by the media esp during FSU week)

WTF does that mean? Show me a player on the team that has ever beat FSU? Of course they arent going to be predicting Ws....

McFadden is coming into a program that expects to win. And if you are being honest with yourself you expect FSU to as well. Vegas for sure does.

Sorry, but that's just nonsense. Players say they expect to win or are going to win all the time. Again, you're just trying way too hard.

Advertisement
Actually I am worried about FAU kicking UMs ****....i recall under Coach Shannon how Duke almost beat UM and i couldn't believe it and then it came to fruition...so FSU boasting about kicking *** is the least of concerns.

LMAO at 'tell Kaaya, and [INSERT OTHER JAG]' and 'put in up in the locker room'. That motivational **** doesn't work.

They basically taunted us in that music video, so, there's that

Advertisement
Back