Tavarus McFadden predicts FSU win against UM

If crap like this motivated the team (the so called bulletin board material), we'd have multiple national championships this past decade.

He said what everyone but a few delusionalfanss think. I don't take offense or issue at all.

Advertisement
That's not a kid talking ****, it's reality! **** most of us here predicting no less than 4 loses and pretty much guaranteeing a lost to fsu. No way the BOT cannot be waiting the get rid of this punk!

Look, EVERY team think they could or should beat us, and tbh...why wouldn't they? What have we shown against any decent to top school under Golden's watch that would make them feel otherwise?

In other news....

Water is confirmed to still be wet and the sky is mostly blue.

Back to you Dan......

image.jpg

Advertisement
I'd bet these two see very limited time against Miami, if any. I don't really care what freshman backups have to say, neither should you.

That's not a kid talking ****, it's reality! **** most of us here predicting no less than 4 loses and pretty much guaranteeing a lost to fsu. No way the BOT cannot be waiting the get rid of this punk!

LOL! The BOT and that new president, Jose Jimenez or whatever, LOVES Golden, and will not fire him if we go 4-8.

I fully expect FSU to mud stomp us to the tune of 45-17 or something like that. The head coach is pathetic and the DCOORDINATOR was seen on video trying to tell ex Miami players on the coaching staff that the best safety he's ever seen and coached was from Temple.

**** these two fat *****

Advertisement
FSU could line up in the Wing-T formation and not throw the ball once and still beat a Frauden Coached team by double digits. I see a 24-7 score. After the loss UM does not win another game.

FSU could line up in the Wing-T formation and not throw the ball once and still beat a Frauden Coached team by double digits. I see a 24-7 score. After the loss UM does not win another game.

That's basically exactly what Gag Tek did to us last season.

wow, that young man is really stepping out predicting that the Noles will beat Folden Golden & the crew.......
Miami SR mgmt. don't care and it shows.....

Predicting a win against the current Miami football program is like predicting war in the middle east or famine in Africa. Way to go out on a limb.

So I guess just because we suck, we should not even try to respond back when provoked by other teams/our RIVALS because defeat is inevitable.

If I were a coach and didn't have a win all year long, I still would be upset at player guaranteeing a win against my team esp. in a RIVALRY because it underscores the history and just how hard it is to win those games.

Last years game was a play here or there and we win that game, it was hardly a given.

We've been responding for the past four years with Golden - and each time - they DID win.

Like Pavlov's Dog, we're learning to accept the truth: Al Golden will lose games our talent should win.

Bring Back Butch, and you'll see some real trash talking. That notorious video of "Hit! Stick! Bust Dik!" That was Butch's crew.

Advertisement
Predicting a win against the current Miami football program is like predicting war in the middle east or famine in Africa. Way to go out on a limb.

So I guess just because we suck, we should not even try to respond back when provoked by other teams/our RIVALS because defeat is inevitable.

If I were a coach and didn't have a win all year long, I still would be upset at player guaranteeing a win against my team esp. in a RIVALRY because it underscores the history and just how hard it is to win those games.

Last years game was a coaching decision here or there and we win that game, it was a given that Al would f.uk it up.

FIFY

Advertisement
Back