Taulia Tagovailoa

IDK why it signals bad character by putting family over a football team? You think it wiouldn't serve im better to stick in Alabama where he has a better team RN?

"Family"? So every time Tua goes somewhere, the whole family has to move with him? What happens if he plays for the Dolphins for a couple of years, then gets traded? And why should the younger brother's development be held hostage to the older brother's geography?

Again, I'm not saying it is "corrupt" character, but more along the lines of questioning the strength of character for always following Tua around.

Advertisement
the caption reads that if the Dolphins draft the star qb “they” would be in great position to land Tualia should he transfer. Who is they?
St. Thomas University. They got a FB team now and its in the gardens just like the fins.

Florida memorial?
They are basically across the street from each other and both have fb programs which is great for the local kids. More opportunities.

He can start at St.Thomas hit the portal again and go across the street to FMU lol.

Advertisement
Heard there could be smoke to this rumor.
durag um.PNG

"Family"? So every time Tua goes somewhere, the whole family has to move with him? What happens if he plays for the Dolphins for a couple of years, then gets traded? And why should the younger brother's development be held hostage to the older brother's geography?

Again, I'm not saying it is "corrupt" character, but more along the lines of questioning the strength of character for always following Tua around.
I mean, Tua said that the reason he chose Alabama is because that's where his dad wanted him to go. I think Tua himself liked USC or some other school. So I think this could be true just based on that and I believe the Samoans are traditionally very family-oriented.

My question is, what happens if Detroit drafts Tua. Is he gonna try and transfer to Michigan? Still seems a bit odd even if I know why it's happening.

Advertisement
I mean, Tua said that the reason he chose Alabama is because that's where his dad wanted him to go. I think Tua himself liked USC or some other school. So I think this could be true just based on that and I believe the Samoans are traditionally very family-oriented.

My question is, what happens if Detroit drafts Tua. Is he gonna try and transfer to Michigan? Still seems a bit odd even if I know why it's happening.
If family going to move anywhere, it should be south Florida....his whole extended clan could move. Set 'an up on a big island in Biscayne Bay, decorate it like South Pacific islands...they'll be right at home.

Advertisement

Yeah, I definitely understand. I was really just referencing picking up and moving the entire family to be wherever Tua is. I'm not sure that's really good for all of them, regardless of culture.

I still remember Jeff George bringing his mommy along to do his laundry.

Advertisement
Back