Taulia Tagovailoa

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium
Rumored to hit the portal.

FB_IMG_1581487957176.jpg

Advertisement
Would be insane to have him start his first game against his old school. Does anybody know how good he actually is?

Advertisement
I've heard...And I'm not holding it as gospel...That this kid has been disappointing at Alabama and is seriously overhyped. Take it fwiw.
Wouldn't surprise me if true. Seems like it was a package deal to make sure Tua got there. Plus, I can't imagine the pressure of having to follow up/be in the shadow of your older brother, who was a baller, at the same time he's on campus.

Advertisement
Big shoes to fill and that kid they got coming in is a monster. Him and the Clemson backups, mass exodus coming in their QB rooms.

Everything you read coming out of Alabama is either Mak Jones or Bryce young starting.
Probably better to take a stud freshman than a potential third stringer at Alabama.

Advertisement
I actually really like his game, I think he fits Lashlee’s system as well. Only thing is that his deep ball is very average, but he can run, has a very strong and accurate arm when it comes to short and intermediate throws and not to mention he takes the game seriously. I’ll take.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back