Tate

Advertisement
Not middle of the pack overall, of course not. If you were to take a couple of dozen of hot chicks from the UM campus, she would definitely middle of the pack there, in my opinion. But it’s all subjective anyway. Depends on what you like.

I knew what you meant. For example she would be middle of the pack in the DG house.

You live in Florida just like I do correct.

She look like plenty while girls I went to school with.

LMFAO this is just straight up incorrect. Obviously you don't like white girls. Which is fine, but its clouding your opinion.

This is like some some white guy saying "Beyonce is nothing special I went to school with hundreds of girls that look like her in Carol City".

Friggin Pat The Bat was tagging a Plethora of these...im talking Back to Back...Bumper to Bumper....

You are misinterpreting what these guys are saying, brother. They are saying "I got no ***** at UM and I never saw a hot girl as I sprinted between Hecht and Richter with my head down in my cellphone, therefore, it is clear that Miamis women are very mediocre compared to the girls I beat off too on instagram from other schools".

Advertisement
Don't tell that to some of the porsters on here that think Tallahassee has hotter girls than Miami LMFAO.

no one is saying that. FSU has hotter girls than UM but tally doesnt have hotter girls than Miami. i went to UM and born n raised in miami and the hotter girls from the area went to FIU not UM. UM just has a diff student body

Advertisement
no one is saying that. FSU has hotter girls than UM but tally doesnt have hotter girls than Miami. i went to UM and born n raised in miami and the hotter girls from the area went to FIU not UM. UM just has a diff student body

Not in this thread. I was going back and forth in Nole tears a while back with some guys trying to say that Tallahassee has hotter girls than the city of Miami.

I've known knock out beauties who were; wonderful,; ******;, airheads,; smart and intelligent; Bat**** crazy; delightful; pure F'ing evil,; Saints, and whores

Beauty comes in ALL sizes and flavors.

You judge a beauty ONLY from the outside at your own risk....the ONLY thing you'll be correct about is that she looks good

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've known knock out beauties who were; wonderful,; ******;, airheads,; smart and intelligent;, pure F'ing evil,; Saints, and whores

Beauty comes in ALL sizes and flavors.

You judge a beauty ONLY from the outside at your own risk....the ONLY thing you'll be correct about is that she looks good
So apparently ny got back on the board

What you have here gentlemen is your basic So. Florida attention *****. Known for her masterful skills at siphoning people for her gain while
expertly hunting her next mark. Congratulations, Tate!

Advertisement
I want to put the marker on the table now..

IF Tate is the starter and IF he plays poorly..

In the spirit of Dan Penos, his name will be Taint.

That is all.

What you have here gentlemen is your basic So. Florida attention *****. Known for her masterful skills at siphoning people for her gain while
expertly hunting her next mark. Congratulations, Tate!

well if it's true she made her decision based on who would win the starting QB competition..

what a keeper.. truly in it for the long run!

Advertisement
Back