Tate

Advertisement

Yes sir
mtuo8apepxt01.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
Perry has a penchant for blowing holes in the backs of girlfriends of short white teammates. Gonna hate to see the fallout when a neatly groomed Perry drops the video of him piping this chick out while Tate sits in the corner with his shorts around his ankles fielding insults from Perry and this chick about Tate’s inferior fck game.

Perry has a penchant for blowing holes in the backs of girlfriends of short white teammates. Gonna hate to see the fallout when a neatly groomed Perry drops the video of him piping this chick out while Tate sits in the corner with his shorts around his ankles fielding insults from Perry and this chick about Tate’s inferior fck game.

if that happened LOL

Advertisement
Word is Kiki has been planning on who she'll end up dating for months. It came down to who would win the QB race and Kiki's sources are telling her that it's Tate who'll win the job. Enos furious at the leak...

now tate's getting on my nerves..

is this true? @dsddcane

Advertisement
You ever see the dudes voluntarily taking the pics of their chicks in thong bikinis? Cucks... no piece of *** is worth questioning your manhood. **** all that.
And the thirsty niggaz comment and follow.....lame as **** just to look at a broad and get no play. Shyts mind boggling to me....if they want u they will reach out to u just like she did Tate instead of random ig heads thirstin over the chick

And the thirsty niggaz comment and follow.....lame as **** just to look at a broad and get no play. Shyts mind boggling to me....if they want u they will reach out to u just like she did Tate instead of random ig heads thirstin over the chick
So Tate was "thirstin over a chick"?
Screenshot_20190710-004925_Instagram.jpg

Lol u can tell u didn't grow up with the internet.

This kid is definitely the MVP of the offseason. We'll see what his real game looks like next month.

Advertisement
So Tate was "thirstin over a chick"?
View attachment 89845

Lol u can tell u didn't grow up with the internet.
I didnt say Tate Im talking about other homies of the internet (I guess its an ugly thing), I read that she got at him which is why I said what I said. The bytches will always come after u instead of ni99az dreaming of smashin a bad bytch. They come for bread or looks either or, I just find it lame all the followers just following a bytch **** is weird to me. I grew up with the net and I think u read my post wrong.

This kid is definitely the MVP of the offseason. We'll see what his real game looks like next month.
There is no doubt about this. Between the competition he created at the qb position, his hot sister, and now this. Man this kid is entertainment gold! Let alone the work he does with recruits on things like Twitter.. I love the kid no matter how his career goes. He does so much to make the offseason tolerable! haha

Advertisement
Back