Tate

I really like her body, it’s wavy, that’s a plus, but she would be middle of the pack on UM’s campus.
She’s not the hottest but I can assure you she’s not the middle of the pack lmao. She’s top 10 on campus. Everyone knows who she is and it’s not cuz of her GPA (not saying it’s good or bad, just irrelevant).

Advertisement
She’s not the hottest but I can assure you she’s not the middle of the pack lmao. She’s top 10 on campus. Everyone knows who she is and it’s not cuz of her GPA (not saying it’s good or bad, just irrelevant).

Not middle of the pack overall, of course not. If you were to take a couple of dozen of hot chicks from the UM campus, she would definitely middle of the pack there, in my opinion. But it’s all subjective anyway. Depends on what you like.

Advertisement
I would be shocked if we don’t have 2 QB’s taking snaps in Orlando on 8/24.

Word is Kiki has been planning on who she'll end up dating for months. It came down to who would win the QB race and Kiki's sources are telling her that it's Tate who'll win the job. Enos furious at the leak...

Still a savvy investment to propel her career to new heights by buying low on the Tate stock in hopes for great returns in 3-5 years. Minimal risk, tons of upside. I like this chick

d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY.gif

Advertisement
It appears that there are too many young posters that suffer from the disease of lacanukie. Kids on cis need to up their game and get some instead of acting like dogs in heat when they see a female in a bikini.

Advertisement
Now that's how you get Acclimated to the city Tate. But If he would of hit a few times and send he on her way then you would know our QB was a savage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back