Tate Martell

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Just tweeted out that Miami is in his top 7...

Before people get excited, just know that he has not a had a single conversation with any coach at Miami. Not sure how Canes made the cut, but Miami is very happy with their current haul at the position.

Advertisement

Before people get excited, just know that he has not a had a single conversation with any coach at Miami. Not sure how Canes made the cut, but Miami is very happy with their current haul at the position.
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] he put out a tweet like a month before he decommitted about how we were a school he wanted to hear from

Advertisement
This kid is a grade A ***boi! He also tweeted a few weeks ago that Wisconsin offered when they never did. He's also the same kid that called out powerhouse high schools across the country that he wanted Bishop Gorman to play them so he could beat them. Massive douche.

Meh not excited regardless. 5'10" dual threat QB's rarely pan out, admittedly i haven't watched his tape but seems kind of fishy this kid has a 5th star before his senior season with his measureables. I guess that's the Bishop Gorman bump. Stats are nice tho. What i have read about him leads me to believe he's a tate forcier 2.0

Short & loud-mouthed, and not sure he's worth the mouth. Give me Perry and call it a day.

Advertisement
Just wants a free vacation. I'm down with Perry and Weldon. Thank you but, no thank you

This kid is a grade A ***boi! He also tweeted a few weeks ago that Wisconsin offered when they never did. He's also the same kid that called out powerhouse high schools across the country that he wanted Bishop Gorman to play them so he could beat them. Massive douche.
He's a douche for calling out top competition? you sure you Canes fan ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
No need for a squatty QB at Miami. I think the whole dual threat thing is highly overrated. It's a system specific skill set and that's not our system. Perry & Weldon should be our class. I wouldn't be so quick to annoint Perry as the future either. Weldon will make him earn it. Good times ahead.

Go Canes!

He's a douche for calling out top competition? you sure you Canes fan ?

Did you even read the rest? This kid has major character issues. He also called out those teams in a disrespectful way, he's ****y and nothing more. There is a big difference between old school Canes and trash talking and this snotty little hs punk. His attention-seeking behavior is pathetic and an embarrassment. None of our Canes would ever need to lie about offers, they would go out and earn them instead of lying like a little *****.

So if you want to call out my fanhood bc of this little brat wanting some competition but ignoring everything else, go for it.

Just wants a free vacation. I'm down with Perry and Weldon. Thank you but, no thank you

This, but I must admit I am a little shocked the staff took Weldon over James Blackman, just wait until that kid gets in a college weight room, his arm will be even stronger, I was hoping we took Perry and Blackman this class, I have yet to see what Weldon can do especially with him coming off injury.

Advertisement
Back