Tate Martell

Kiki, do you love me?
drake-miami-the-u-1000.jpg

Advertisement
No he didn't. How many OSU games did you watch? I never understood any excitement about Tate coming here if someone watched him at OSU.
He was like 23-28 and broke a few long TD runs . Idk what more he could’ve done in his limited time

Tate has a serious addiction problem, similar to Manzel. It’s very sad. If you remember when he was here, he was given time off, after missing a game. He disappeared that week and no one knew where he was. My guess is heroin, but I don’t know his drug of choice 100%. Anyway… that’s the long and the short of it. Johnny football’s drug was heroin. I pray for the kid. I do know he was an *** to recruits when he was a big deal, much like Johnny. Something about that type of emotional insecurity that leads to drugs has a pattern of self destruction sometimes is predictable.

That's a pretty serious accusation right there.

Heroin, detox and rehab for a week? Not to be a ****, but it sounds like you're talking out your ***. There's not a Heroin treatment program in the country that's that short. If he was on a rip, that's not something you just go back into society from like that.

He could be doing whatever, **** if I know. He just didn't work out here, wasn't a big problem, etc.

Heroin, detox and rehab for a week? Not to be a ****, but it sounds like you're talking out your ***. There's not a Heroin treatment program in the country that's that short. If he was on a rip, that's not something you just go back into society from like that.

He could be doing whatever, **** if I know. He just didn't work out here, wasn't a big problem, etc.
He never said anything about rehab. I assume he meant a week bender.

Advertisement
He never said anything about rehab. I assume he meant a week bender.

Even then, you don't do that and the just assimilate back into a team environment (let alone quit using) without drawing big time attention to an issue.

He wasn’t “gone” with permission. He was awol. Happened more than once. Yeah… not an accusation. I’m being nice.

Tate has a serious addiction problem, similar to Manzel. It’s very sad. If you remember when he was here, he was given time off, after missing a game. He disappeared that week and no one knew where he was. My guess is heroin, but I don’t know his drug of choice 100%. Anyway… that’s the long and the short of it. Johnny football’s drug was heroin. I pray for the kid. I do know he was an *** to recruits when he was a big deal, much like Johnny. Something about that type of emotional insecurity that leads to drugs has a pattern of self destruction sometimes is predictable.
No I know Tate and he doesn’t have any drug addiction. I’m not sure why you would create this rumor. It’s rather bizarre.
Also, Manziel was addicted to Xanax. Not heroin.

No I know Tate and he doesn’t have any drug addiction. I’m not sure why you would create this rumor. It’s rather bizarre.
Also, Manziel was addicted to Xanax. Not heroin.
I said what it was told and it wasn’t drug specific. I was clear about that. If you know him, tell us why he disappeared so many times last year without permission. Coaches and players couldn’t wait for his drama to end. Most of the players I know think he has a drug problem. It’s here… tell us please. I don’t know what drug, but that’s what people I know believe it was. They also said coke fwiw

Advertisement

Sad. JohnnyM lost his smoke show bc of the drugs from what I’ve read

Advertisement
He brought us Kiki. Since we're in the Thanksgiving spirit, lets all list that as one reason we're grateful for Tate.

Facts.

Advertisement

*****, please. Jack Bauer kicked heroin in like 3 hours.

Is he the only former five star quarterback to never start a game anywhere? There’s been a lot of busts over the years but that has to be a short list.

at least you're not slandering the kid with rumors and innuendos.

Advertisement
Back