Tate Martell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uh what? Williams was not the problem in this one, though I look forward to him learning he is allowed to throw the ball away if there’s nothing there.

Williams wasn't the problem.
First start and he didn't **** the bed even with the constant pressure from the horrible situation we have on the OL.

You don’t build your program around the first year. Build and develop for the future. Tate isn’t the guy. Jarren wasn’t all that bad. I wanna see him w experience and an OL.

Lol **** no. Williams is our qb. He did some good things but absolutely has things to work on. Can’t hold the ball on too long and he has to tuck it and run if nothing is there. Don’t just let them tee off on you

Advertisement
It’s obvious that the o-line is not going to give the the qb time to throw we need a qb that can scramble and make a throw off the run not take a sack or hold the ball Jw ain’t it I’m sorry
Yeah Tate May become the QB if the o line continues to play poorly

I believe the only benefit playing Tate would be the run game. Prime Mike Vick behind that OL was getting burried

I think it's easier to coach Williams to throw it away, than to fix all the things for Tate to be starter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back