Tate Martell -- WR 1

Advertisement
You don’t think the same result would have occurred with any other wr in motion on wildcat?

You and I could have lined up and Dallas would have done the same thing. I’m sorry why is Tate getting so much credit? And I know y’all saw my posts all game but still... Why is he in the game? They actually designed plays for him.

Advertisement
Why are coaches trying to keep Martell happy? Cant lose the entire team for one player. If he wants to transfer let him. The guy has been playing QB his entire career and after two weeks you play him at WR over better players with more experience at the position.

Don’t delete your message now. I never hated on Tate. I was rarely critical of him until the QB battle and even then I didn’t have an opinion until he missed practice after a decision was made. That being said, I was extremely vocal on him being out there. He did not deserve to be out there. If this was week 5? Then maybe... But the man started playing WR this week or whatever. He did not deserve to get the snaps that he got. And ain’t no one game planning for Tate. He hasn’t accomplished anything yet. Stop reaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
YOU had to at least give him the ball once. They focused on him while he was in.

Martell as **** near WR1 or WR2 pretty much all 2nd half is one of the more strange things I’ve seen in 40 years of watching football. Never played WR before and you play him in the biggest game of the year, even though the WR room is deep???

The guy literally moved to WR like 10 days ago and he got as much burn as JT in the second half . How do you explain him getting that much PT over guys like Pope, Wiggins, or Hightower?

I think coaches did the WR room dirty tonight. Those kids worked their butts off all spring, summer snd fall camp and to play Martell over those guys after he moved to WR a week and a half ago is a slap in the face. It looks really bad and smacks of favoritism.

That move can easily split the lockeroom

Bruh that was AWFUL. WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?

WHY IS TATE IN THEIR SO MUCH OVER POPE, WIGGINS, and HIGHTOWER??

WHY NO DEEP BALLS

WHY NO MAX PROTECT

WHY, WHY SO MUCH BULL**** Play action that was going to fool NO ONE.

PLAY ACTION SCREEN ON 1st and 25?????

This **** was just as bad as the **** we've seen the last 2 years.

I agree we did too much playaction. We weren't even runningthe ball like that for them to bite on play action.

Advertisement
Martell as **** near WR1 or WR2 pretty much all 2nd half is one of the more strange things I’ve seen in 40 years of watching football. Never played WR before and you play him in the biggest game of the year, even though the WR room is deep???

The guy literally moved to WR like 10 days ago and he got as much burn as JT in the second half . How do you explain him getting that much PT over guys like Pope, Wiggins, or Hightower?

I think coaches did the WR room dirty tonight. Those kids worked their butts off all spring, summer snd fall camp and to play Martell over those guys after he moved to WR a week and a half ago is a slap in the face. It looks really bad and smacks of favoritism.

TAKE EM TO CHURCHH

Spot on, that was ridiculous

This just in Perry to move to RB.

Enos's solution to today's woes is to have all 3 QB's out on the field together. #NEXTGEN

Advertisement
Back