Tate Martell officially in "the portal"

Advertisement
When Fields transferred I knew Day guaranteed him the job and if he thinks that he should leave **** it. Why stay when your qb prefers a tranfer instead?

Tate will be able to get a waiver to play immediately with Urban leaving. Shouldn’t be too hard , Justin fields doesn’t have to sit a year

Yes, but he can apply for a waiver so who knows. I guess he can go with Urban leaving?
Doesn't matter if he sits a year. We have Jalen Hurts coming for next year, then it can be Tate fighting for the job with Jarren and Pink eye stink eye. I bet the Samoli pirate transfers.

Advertisement
IMG_3750.JPG

Advertisement
I'm not terribly impressed by this kid. First sign of competition, he runs away. I rather stick with Jarren.

I'm not terribly impressed by this kid. First sign of competition, he runs away. I rather stick with Jarren.
Lmao jarren tried running away
Only reason jarren stayed is because he knew kosi would probably be suspended again

Lmao jarren tried running away
Only reason jarren stayed is because he knew kosi would probably be suspended again
Yea but Jarren is our guy, and he never actually threw his name into the portal. He rescinded the next day. He is a kid, they are flakey at times - but he is still our guy.

Advertisement
Yea but Jarren is our guy, and he never actually threw his name into the portal. He rescinded the next day. He is a kid, they are flakey at times - but he is still our guy.
I mean you could blame Ohio State for not trusting in Tate

You know **** well they promised fields starting job and Tate was smart enough to realize he didn't have a fair shake next season. Fields will be the dude no matter what

I mean you could blame Ohio State for not trusting in Tate

You know **** well they promised fields starting job and Tate was smart enough to realize he didn't have a fair shake next season. Fields will be the dude no matter what
Im sure they "promised" him the starting job - it's not like OSU recruits honestly lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back