Tate Martell = a short Taysom Hill in the Enos offense

Advertisement
In that he's a plus athlete but limited passer? Possibly.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
no. not nearly as good an athlete

Probably not In the 40 but a sub 4.00 shuttle and 37 inch vertical is pretty crazy for a qb. Regardless the kid is a **** good athlete. If we are talking in terms of pure athleticism, martell would be one of the 10 best athletes on the team or so according to the Nike sparq ratings

Last edited:
You realize Taysom Hill is 6'2 and is one of the most athletic skill positioned players in the league right?

Advertisement
Do you realize the thread title includes "short" and "in the Enos offense?" i.e. Tate can be used in a similar manner on this level by a creative playcaller such as Enos.

Do you realize you can't be Taysom Hill in any offense if you're short and can't squat more than the defensive lineman on your NFL team?

Yes dude, he's going to get wildcat packages I'm sure. You're not some offensive savant or revolutionary idea generator.

Do you realize you can't be Taysom Hill in any offense if you're short and can't squat more than the defensive lineman on your NFL team?

Yes dude, he's going to get wildcat packages I'm sure. You're not some offensive savant or revolutionary idea generator.

A.) That's a ridiculous assertion; Tate can absolutely be a Taysom Hill-lite if Enos wants to implement that. Doesn't require a 600 pound squat.

B.) Wildcat packages are diverse; I'd like to see more of what the Saints use.

C.) My Madden gamer statistics would disagree; I regularly average 40 points per game.

Advertisement
I’d love to see Tate out there as the motion man in some type of wildcat formation.

Advertisement
You realize Taysom Hill is 6'2 and is one of the most athletic skill positioned players in the league right?
Taysom Hill is a special athlete and the BEST 2 way player in NFL. That said, Tate would be a good option for wildcat or as a holder. Then again so would Nkosi. Have Tate and Nkosi race and the fastest will be backup because I heard here that Nkosi can make people miss.

Tates testing numbers aren't that far off from a guy like Hunter Renfrow

These threads make me lulz

Only thing missing from this thread are videos of Tate flipping big tractor tires during his workouts, and the notion that he’s “super hard worker” and a “gym rat”

Advertisement
Back