Tate Martell 👀

How was this sitting for an entire year good for Hurts????

This coming season will make or break his opportunity to get drafted.
He would sit regardless. At least he got to play and even improved his stock with the UGA game

Advertisement
I don’t see Martell starting over Jarren if Martell gets cleared for this year. Especially not with Jarren having the spring. I think Martell coming to UM might be exclusive with Hurts coming. I’m sticking with my gut fellas. That is that Jarren has a good arm with elite pocket awareness and can make reads 1 to 4. Perry could never do that. It was obvious in the spring and even more obvious after seeing him as a starter. Jarren looked better than Trevor Lawrence in the AA game. I blame all of this on CMR. Enos will get this figured out sooner than later. The only way I see Martell being the guy is if the OL is truly crap.

I don’t see Martell starting over Jarren if Martell gets cleared for this year. Especially not with Jarren having the spring. I think Martell coming to UM might be exclusive with Hurts coming. I’m sticking with my gut fellas. That is that Jarren has a good arm with elite pocket awareness and can make reads 1 to 4. Perry could never do that. It was obvious in the spring and even more obvious after seeing him as a starter. Jarren looked better than Trevor Lawrence in the AA game. I blame all of this on CMR. Enos will get this figured out sooner than later. The only way I see Martell being the guy is if the OL is truly crap.
If Martell gets cleared why would he not transfer now and start in the Spring as well

Advertisement
Martell is better than Jarren.

And I liked Jarrens HS tape, but let’s keep it real. Tate is a stud.

Sure you aren’t talking about Jalen?

Advertisement
I

I think Williams can be a Pro QB possibly but Tate is better . No question IMO .

That can also depend on the offense we run. One thing I mentioned is that I think there’s a better chance Tate takes over if Hurts comes here. It’s a more natural transition. Another HUGE factor is our OL. If they suck then Martell is absolutely a better option.

There’s also a reason why Manny, who saw Jarren in practice every day, is after multiple transfer qbs.

He’s done that because we failed to recruit a QB and the rest aren’t sure things. Brown said in his last interview the #1 priority was to get a QB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
FAKE INSIDER ALERT!!!!!!

I do have a friend at Louisville. He's not confident Martell's really considering them. Thinks it'll be WVU or Miami with Penn State as a dark horse if they turn the heat up. I know it's not really new info. Just bringing it to the board.

FAKE INSIDER ALERT!!!!!!

I do have a friend at Louisville. He's not confident Martell's really considering them. Thinks it'll be WVU or Miami with Penn State as a dark horse if they turn the heat up. I know it's not really new info. Just bringing it to the board.
O geez here we go again

Advertisement
No news on his visit? ****, we had pics and vids of Hurts visit.
I think coaches wised up after leak about the 112 prime led to a random CIS guy in full Miami gear slowly walking by their table trying to take inconspicuous pictures 😂.... I know I was hoping for more tonight too!

FAKE INSIDER ALERT!!!!!!

Cant transfer within the conference in the Big 10.

Remember even with the portal conferences can set intra-conference restrictions, and I doubt OSU would allow Tate to PSU

Advertisement
Back