Tate Martell 👀

Advertisement
I think there is a good chance Tate does not enroll here till summer. It sounds like there is a real shot of him graduating from O$U in the spring - obviously that sucks since he is not here for Spring ball and would only have a few weeks before UF, but can play immediately. I'm sure that's something that will have to get hammered out on this visit and has a real effect on what Hurts does.
That’s too much time for OSU to convince him to stay.

Advertisement
Bubba & Tate seem to have a really tight relationship in QB1. This kid would be electric at Miami.

Why wouldn’t I be? New coach with a lot to sell.

Not to mention the last 15 years in recruiting. Until things change I’ll continue to be half glass empty. Easier to handle defeat that way :)

Man you're shook. What is Louisville's sell over Miami again?

Advertisement
LOL. He's not staying at OSU with Fields there.

Literally zero chance, even according to OSU writers
Yea that’s not happening.

Why would anybody stay at a place when they know they would never get a fair shot? Even if you aren’t afraid of competition?

He’s leaving because he knows he’ll never start like Burrow did. It ain’t a competition thing...he already went at it with Haskins.

also most of the low cost carriers fly into FLL not MIA (not to mention MIA is a zoo)

Depends on the airline. Jet Blue only flies to FLL. I fly on American or Delta from NY and always go to Miami. FLL is more $$ and the number of flights far fewer. Southwest is best into FLL. That also flies from up north here

FYI - all of this goes with “if Miami wants him”

It sounds like they want to see what Jalen is going to do which I think is a mistake...

Hurts will decide in the next day or so. He wants to be on a campus by next weekend. Martell has another visit after us.

Advertisement
Then you better hold on til May...
Yeah, Bubba said no sitting so he'll try to get his degree, but I want at least a commitment.
I'm probably overreacting, but last night Hurts was a take and JT4 was coming back. I really don't know why I do this to myself, ****

Yeah, Bubba said no sitting so he'll try to get his degree, but I want at least a commitment.
I'm probably overreacting, but last night Hurts was a take and JT4 was coming back. I really don't know why I do this to myself, ****
We still have no evidence that he's graduating he's just going to apply for a waiver that will most likely get denied

Advertisement
We still have no evidence that he's graduating he's just going to apply for a waiver that will most likely get denied
He should just apply for moral differences and say that he was put under the tutalige of a wife beater and they have moral differences as he feels like it was brushed over and allowed to go on

Something is up with the timing or he feels very good about the waiver. Because Hurts showed this year is better to stay with the team in mop up duties and take advantage of a injury or something and then grad transfer

"If Miami wants him" well **** me they better want him or thatll be the first move Manny made that ****ed me off haha

Something is up with the timing or he feels very good about the waiver. Because Hurts showed this year is better to stay with the team in mop up duties and take advantage of a injury or something and then grad transfer
How was this sitting for an entire year good for Hurts????

This coming season will make or break his opportunity to get drafted.

Advertisement
Back