Tate Manziel for Heisman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If any of our qbs are in ny as a guest of the heisman club means only one thing me.the canes had a great season and I partied so hard celebrating it I not only missed the trophy presentation but Christmas as well.

a lot of talk about this kid going at IG followers for shooting their shot w his gf? the new kosi?

I'm in. #TNM.

Heisman Trophy Winner 2019
#21067466 - 07/04/2019 9:39PM
+4500Tate Martell
OUTRIGHT WINNER
$100.00
TOTAL WAGER
+4500
ODDS
$4,500.00
MAX WIN

You gonna catch **** for this lol.

With Enos’ development and our playmakers you never know.

Enos would have to run 90% or more shotgun.

I’m pulling for Kosi but would be esctatic for Tate to reach that level.

Advertisement
I forgive all posters at this time of year, we all starvin for football. We are all insane right now

For real, for real.

To go from the hopelessness of the Wisconsin loss to the off season excitement Manny has created with good moves is just too much.

Got mfers on here counting down to the season like Tyrone Biggums waiting for a 20 piece.

Last edited:
If you read this site, you would swear Diaz already won us our 6th National Title.
At least we aren't the gator. We actually talk about our players and how they are going to win us games. If u ever talk to the gator the answer to all of their problems is "Mullen". Never what their players are going to do. They don't know football, only Mullen and a recruits star classification.

Advertisement
At least we aren't the gator. We actually talk about our players and how they are going to win us games. If u ever talk to the gator the answer to all of their problems is "Mullen". Never what their players are going to do. They don't know football, only Mullen and a recruits star classification.

...so when Gator fans bring up our offense production we don't bring up our coaches?

Can the highlights stay?
I love those highlights. Peewee running with the football almost as big as he is, and making a couple of cuts with nobody around him
If you think his highlights are special, you should hear him on the mic. He's posted soundcloud clips on this site of him rapping. Dude has mad skills. It has a "drunk Mike Tyson as a hip-hop artist" type of vibe!

That’s an absolutely horrendous line for a kid who may not even start on his own team. Wow. I wouldn’t consider taking a dollar on Martell unless I was getting at least 75/1. Prob 100/1 if I’m being honest. I sure as **** hope you win, but the book just finessed the **** out of you on that.

See uscellular commercial where guy and s throwing have of money down garbage disposal.midnight Aug 24 all bets if made should be settled.if a Miami qb lights up the gators where everyone is watching.and it continues could be a possibility.or first sentence of this message is.

Advertisement
Back