2025 Tarvos “TJ” Alford II LB from Ft. Pierce... commits to OSU 3/30

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was referring to OSU.

He will commit there Saturday, but will he sign there is all that matters. I expect him to be on campus multiple times before December so 🤷🏾‍♂️.
You think we'd be trying to flip until the end or kinda move on? I think Mario will obviously keep recruiting him, but feels like we've had a lot of traction with LBs, already have melendez committes, and only really need 2 but are likely taking 3. So after Melendez it seems our order would be something like:
1a. Ty Jackson
1b. Alford
3. Zayden Walker
4. Ezekiel Marcelin
5. Gavin Nix
6. Mantrez walker
7. Sacca/Boateng.
... or something like that.

Assuming we keep Melendez and miss on Alford, I think Ty Jackson would be the top guy on the board. If we landed him I could definitely see us just being happy with Marcelin or Nix as #3, locking them in and moving on....

Advertisement
If he doesn't commit, I suspect his slot may be filled by a better player (I'm higher on Jackson than Alford as our local LB). His choice. Nicholson and Mario aren't fooling around this cycle. Said the same thing in the RB board.
Totally agree. Ty Jackson, Zayden Walker, Gavin Nix all elite guys we are pursuing.

D Nich is last coach I’m worried about in terms of “Will he land DUDES?”

Advertisement
I want to know how our LB board lines up.

We are after tons of elite guys so wonder where Alford ranks.

I love Melendez. Not sure Id trade him for many LBs this cycle!

Also how many do we really need to take?

Wes
Popo
Bobby W.
Marcellus Pulliam
Bobby Pruitt
Adarius Hayes
Elijah M.

We only play 2 true backers at once.

Advertisement
Reminds me of the DE UGA got out of Naples. **** I'm friends with that guys god father and he said UGA all day and never waivered. If he was just waiting for Dad to approve I'd say it's over. But we'll probably keep pushing. Damon Wilson.

You think we'd be trying to flip until the end or kinda move on? I think Mario will obviously keep recruiting him, but feels like we've had a lot of traction with LBs, already have melendez committes, and only really need 2 but are likely taking 3. So after Melendez it seems our order would be something like:
1a. Ty Jackson
1b. Alford
3. Zayden Walker
4. Ezekiel Marcelin
5. Gavin Nix
6. Mantrez walker
7. Sacca/Boateng.
... or something like that.

Assuming we keep Melendez and miss on Alford, I think Ty Jackson would be the top guy on the board. If we landed him I could definitely see us just being happy with Marcelin or Nix as #3, locking them in and moving on....

Fair
Probably depends on how the rest shakes out but knowing this staff I just expect them to remain recruiting the kid regardless.

Advertisement
Back