TapaTalk and this forum...

CaneTime01

Freshman
Banned
Does anyone else have problems with TapaTalk crashing constantly on this forum? If so, know of any other message board apps that work better?

Advertisement
I have been getting the message "Tapatalk plugin is not installed on this forum" for a few days now

Advertisement
Yeah, its not working for me either and I deleted the app and reinstalled and nothing changed.

It always connects for me, but I'll be reading through a thread and the screen goes black for 30 seconds and then says TapaTalk has quit working. This is on Android

Advertisement
works differently periodically.....is the best way I can describe it. Also crashes, doesn't respond and near impossible to navigate. Other than that....it's perfect, LOL.

The script was causing the site to hang the other day. I will add it back tonight.

Isn't working. Says a plug in isn't activated or something. Been that way the past few days.

Advertisement
What exactly is the benefit of using tapatalk?
I have an iPhone and just have this page bookmarked and saved to my home screen. Same thing on my tablet and I have full functionality.

I have an iPhone and just have this page bookmarked and saved to my home screen. Same thing on my tablet and I have full functionality.

I prefer it cuz it's easier to navigate and the display is much cleaner than the mobile site imo.

Advertisement

I prefer it cuz it's easier to navigate and the display is much cleaner than the mobile site imo.
I don't use the mobile site either. I use the desktop version and it's perfect.

I prefer the app. It's a much faster and better overall experience except I haven't figured out how to neg from the app. This is significant these days as I've been negging a lot of porsters.

Why not just go to the site directly and use the mobile site? Always works fine for me other than I have to log in every time i visit the site.

Advertisement
Back