Tangible Effects of Ice, Baez & Beard

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Let me preface this by admitting that I only follow recruiting efforts in a cursory manner and that everything is obviously in flux due to the fact that we suck. That said, the three guys I listed were obviously added to the staff in large part due to their perceived benefits with recruiting. Can someone maybe list the targets of each guy or what kid his presence potentially delivers?

Advertisement
People aren't really inclined to jump into a flaming dumpster even if Beyonce and Sienna Miller are in there giving out free BJ's.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let me preface this by admitting that I only follow recruiting efforts in a cursory manner and that everything is obviously in flux due to the fact that we suck. That said, the three guys I listed were obviously added to the staff in large part due to their perceived benefits with recruiting. Can someone maybe list the targets of each guy or what kid his presence potentially delivers?

That trio wasn't really here when the 2015 guys started looking around, but...

That 2016 monster class is on them!

Advertisement
Good thread.

ALthough, lots of speculation in your post Tim. How much pull do these guys have down here and are they South Florida homers or do they want the best player on their board?

Here we are with the worst coach in college football history retaining his job, team 6-6, the 2015 class on verge of collapsing, 1 DT, 2 LB's and we bragging about the 2016 commits!! I'm gonna pretend it's the 80's! It's all can do to remain sane with all this insane **** around me.

Here we are with the worst coach in college football history retaining his job, team 6-6, the 2015 class on verge of collapsing, 1 DT, 2 LB's and we bragging about the 2016 commits!! I'm gonna pretend it's the 80's! It's all can do to remain sane with all this insane **** around me.

You sound like an f'ing parrot... Haven't you already posted this like 30,000 times...

Advertisement
Given the horrible coaching skills of Al's temple royal guard, these three might be the best coaches on the staff in addition to recruiting pluses. Al might not have added them fro coaching, but he clearly doesn't know **** about coaching.

2016 class will collapse at some point when AG is fired next year, only Butch can save it. Butch this year would pull SBB

Advertisement
Back