TAMU Visitor List for Miami Game -**Running List

Advertisement
I see no lies. We played BCC and Southern Miss and CIS said WRs weren't an issue.
I saw posts in comments around you tube and articles saying “ Mario was putting out the bad info on the receivers on purpose, chess not checkers“ Lmao. I’m one of the first guys to say the receivers were struggling catching the ball and separating. I also said Gattis’s offense doesn’t help them either. That was awhile ago too. Now we’re seeing it and people still don’t want to believe it.

Oregon fans complaints were also that Mario does not play with pace. That’s problematic
Hes a former OL. He has that mimd state. Just like defensive coaches normally do. Put the game on my OL and put the game on my DL. When in actuality you should put it on everyone and play to the strength of that days advantage.

Hes a former OL. He has that mimd state. Just like defensive coaches normally do. Put the game on my OL and put the game on my DL. When in actuality you should put it on everyone and play to the strength of that days advantage.

I don’t mind leaning on the running game and being physical. That’s different. You can still do that and play with some pace and passing game concepts that currently lack, rather than be happy with 10-12 drives when the margin for error is so low. There’s a balance and he’s not quite threading that needle.

Advertisement
Gonna be real interesting to see how loud the noise gets after a few ACC games.

The broyles award winner needs to do better. Matter of fact the entire offensive staff needs to do better considering what there’s guys are making. 8 million dollar allotment and only 9 ****** points? DO BETTER!

Also the negative recruiting is going to write itself going forward.

Who wants to play in this offense?
OL and RB’s maybe??? We need WR help in a bad way.

Who said that WR’s were not an issue??? Me wanting Mauigoa more than a wide receiver is not saying WR’s aren’t an issue.
After BCC and Southern Miss there were multiple posts about how the off season reports were overblown. There were also people that said they weren't worried about WRs struggling in practice because they will perform in games.

Advertisement
After BCC and Southern Miss there were multiple posts about how the off season reports were overblown. There were also people that said they weren't worried about WRs struggling in practice because they will perform in games.
I recall people thinking someone would rise up to a 1 or 2…. Kind of like Rambo did. That hasn’t happened. Our WR room is dreadful. I’m good with the OL class we have thus far. At this point I’d trade Okuniola for ****ey or Tyler Williams. I’m not so sure I would’ve before but it’s way worse than I thought.

100 % facts. The wr’s will take all the heat when the issue is the scheme and the wr’s. Gattis isn’t helping guys. Spread offenses like the air raid was invented to help those with less talent. Using space to counteract talent. From the Ol splits to wr’s further outside the hashes. I’ve posted for months we lacked talent at wr and they were having issues getting separation. Yet he’s stull rolling out the same congested garbage inside the hashed. That does the opposite of help your wr’s.
Gattis motto is “speed n space”, yet he doesn’t use either.
How the **** do you only score 9pts in todays college football? I seriously concerned about Gattis’s offense and I’m sure our recruits do too.
The passing offense and special teams play was a disaster last night.

Gattis motto is “speed n space”, yet he doesn’t use either.
How the **** do you only score 9pts in todays college football? I seriously concerned about Gattis’s offense and I’m sure our recruits do too.
The passing offense and special teams play was a disaster last night.
The “speed“ was too busy missing blocks, running horrible routes, and dropping passes…that’s how you only score 9 points.

Advertisement
It’s not the QB. It is WR and offensive coordinator. I promise.

Get the full 22 film and watch it. Smothered 75% of the time and drop it on about 5-10%.

I saw 3 days of practice in the spring with a recruit on an OV and said I’m not posting on CIS until the season because I’ll either tell lies buying the summer hype or I’ll **** people off telling them reality.

The scheme is terrible and the WRs are worse. This board tried to spin losing X this week. LMAO
you’re saying the QB’s had no role in some of the problems? What’s the explanation for some of the inaccuracy? Even the most ardent TVD supporters have conceded issues about his play the last two games. ****, TVD himself claimed to work on his ‘mechanics’ (though it seems like a broader issue than mechanics). Forgive me if I misread your post; just jumped into this thread now. Perhaps you’re saying the scheme is causing some of the QB’s problems? Not being sarcastic. Sincere questions.

This game from a fundamental standpoint is on gattis. Tyler quite literally never had a chance
A sorta repeat of my questions above. Are you all saying no QB issues exist or that the QB’s issues are being *caused by* what’s being requested for execution? Landed on this thread about 10 pages in. Because TVD looks entirely more uncomfortable than he did in previous concepts, and that’s a **** shame. He didn’t suddenly forget how to spin it. Whether it helps him for his future or not, it’d be great to win games, too.

This is what Mario wants to run and he’ll be fired for it or Miami will be 8-4 or 9-3.. 10-2 in a great year for the rest of eternity for it.

It is what it is my friends. Enjoy the season and then next 10 years because it’s here to stay.

I’m drunk and i didn’t plan on expressing my true feelings but here it is
Its over. Shut it all down.

Advertisement
Gonna be real interesting to see how loud the noise gets after a few ACC games.

The broyles award winner needs to do better. Matter of fact the entire offensive staff needs to do better considering what there’s guys are making. 8 million dollar allotment and only 9 ****** points? DO BETTER!

Also the negative recruiting is going to write itself going forward.

Who wants to play in this offense?
So I guess the days of aTm signing 5 star Wrs are over? I mean their offense was even worse than ours.

The “speed“ was too busy missing blocks, running horrible routes, and dropping passes…that’s how you only score 9 points.
No argument from me. The receiver corp is horrible. We need a serious talent infusion at that position.
I knew our receiving corp would take a step back this year but I didn’t think our receivers would be this bad and inconsistent. I was thrilled when we signed Brinson, Smith and George. Thought it was one of our better WR hauls in a long time. None have materialized.

A sorta repeat of my questions above. Are you all saying no QB issues exist or that the QB’s issues are being *caused by* what’s being requested for execution? Landed on this thread about 10 pages in. Because TVD looks entirely more uncomfortable than he did in previous concepts, and that’s a **** shame. He didn’t suddenly forget how to spin it. Whether it helps him for his future or not, it’d be great to win games, too.
We all have differing opinions I’m sure. I’m of the opinion it’s more gattis than TVD even though TVD is at fault some as well. That crossing route to Redding for example could have been a huge play, he missed that. I also think the George go route was a miss on TVD. Gotta hit what you have shown you are usually comfortable with. But I think those Michigan QB’s weren’t the best but they at times looked much better when different concepts were used to me that’s not coincidence. I just don’t think it’s a good match of signal caller and oc and they have to do something to make QB1 more comfortable. Because contrary to popular belief, I don’t believe Garcia would be any better in this offense. He was recruited by lashlee. And for a reason

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back