Tampa Plant vs Armwood

Watching Plant vs. Armwood. DE Cowart as I was told is not as good as advertised. I root for Tampa kids but I know Armwood kids are over hyped and none, hear me none have done anything at the collegiate level (see Matt Jones/gayters). He is and quote me on this, not in the class of Chad Thomas or Jackson. He is being controlled by every Plant Olineman as he switches bt DE and Tackle. He will follow in a long line of Armwood busts over he years.

Advertisement
Watching Plant vs. Armwood. DE Cowart as I was told is not as good as advertised. I root for Tampa kids but I know Armwood kids are over hyped and none, hear me none have done anything at the collegiate level (see Matt Jones/gayters). He is and quote me on this, not in the class of Chad Thomas or Jackson. He is being controlled by every Plant Olineman as he switches bt DE and Tackle. He will follow in a long line of Armwood busts over he years.
I'm watching it. It's kinda sad. Both teams dont look Iike they use to do in the past. Cowart looks bad so far. That corner from plant #6 playing good though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

To be fair nobody is in Chad's class

Bryan Cowart is overrated big time after watching this game. He has speed and size but no awarness and doesn't give 100 on every play . His first step is awesome but he doesn't read he just get past blocks. He is not the no 1 player in the nation rivals has him as.

Remember when they had that skinny kid from Georgia rated higher than Chad When They Played Booker T? Carter I think his last name was. Yeah right there showed u all u need to know about those rankings. Kid couldn't pass some unranked Booker T lineman he tried to switch sides. Smh

Advertisement

To be fair nobody is in Chad's class

Shavar Manuel would like a word with you...

i could have and im pretty sure i did tell yall that byron is not as good as he is being hyped up to be. i saw him live twice last year and he never jumped out at me and when you watch armwood games he never displays number 1 overall ability

Advertisement
Back