Advertisement
Code:
SPOILER

Attachments

• CCE4772C-4B34-4B3A-BCC6-D8A2957CF863.jpeg
    CCE4772C-4B34-4B3A-BCC6-D8A2957CF863.jpeg
    264.2 KB · Views: 12
2022 UM Football marketing slogan right here

Not if this site's auto-correct (which is the most intense in the f'ing universe) has it's say. Just fixed "title" to "tidal.'

Though I don't know, did you see how many titles the new DL coach got? Probably should have left it.

We have always gotten great prospects from there and will continue. Gainesville is the closest to the area but its really neutral territory imo. Lingard was a bust but we got him from there, along with Jon Campbell as recent players that come to mind. Kenard Lang coach in that area. Orlando area that is. Tampa area i think we have work to do, we have been slacking lately and we need to have a bigger presence at IMG. The biggest thing that's gonna help us with recruiting is the apparatus we gonna build and the money devoted to recruiting, more boots on the ground in the areas we target. Local bag men and the like.
IMG, Armwood, Plant, and Lakeland are loaded every year. Jesuit, Tech, and a few others as well.

Advertisement
I know ow when I sport my Canes gear, I get people throwing up the U everywhere I go. The fans are here, you just don't see it anymore like back in the 80s through early 2000s. We start winning, and Tampa will become a Miami Hotspot again. Recruits will be all about the U again. Build it, and they will come...
Agreed. I wear U ish and people love throwing it up. It hits different for sure

Absolutely. I'm hoping we get the UVa transfer kid, who is from Windemere. Then we need to start picking up momentum in Orange County, with some selective dives into Seminole/Osceola/Volusia.

There are some big 8A high schools in Orlando. And fvck Poke County, until we can break the Gaytor stranglehold in Flakeland and remind those mo-fos that Ray Lewis went to Miami.
If I had to move to the area, it'd be Plant City, just to say I don't live in Fakeland. Pure spite.

Advertisement
If I had to move to the area, it'd be Plant City, just to say I don't live in Fakeland. Pure spite.

Ha! Great fruit/vegetable stands in Plant City, I always stop off when driving between Orlando and Tampa.

I think the most famous thing about Lakeland is that it was where Space Ace Frehley got the inspiration for the KISS song "Shock Me" when he was getting set to go on stage at the Lakeland Civic Center, and he received a powerful jolt due to faulty wiring in the building.

It’s a ton of canes fans here in Tampa and the area is more neutral due to a ton of people not even being from the state being here, it’s a complete mixture of fans here. UF only gets the nod because it’s the closest but that’s as far as it goes. This ain’t UF country/territory.

Advertisement
Firestone Park is a nice area. I went to college at Akron. Myself and @407cane had this discussion a couple of weeks ago actually
So that must make you a Zip! Dating myself, but I remember going to the old Rubber Bowl to watch Akron play their games. I went to Garfield HS so we also played our games at the Rubber Bowl

Advertisement
A little ot but I’m living in Tampa and not from here but can someone give me a little insight to Blake high. Got a nice school and stadium and they’re in the city but from my knowledge they’re not that good. Any reason why

We need to get @plantcity3 in here, he can provide additional insight...
He is about right lol. I will say if you are looking to move to the area , Plant City is worth a look if you dont mind a little country living. A few middle class neighborhoods, almost central to Tampa and Orlando, quick access to I4 and 75, and fresh fruits and vegetables because we grow almost everything. New Tampa, Brandon, Riverview/Gibsonton, and Valrico is where everyone is flocking too. They are just slapping sub-division after sub-division up in those areas and its becoming to crowded with not enough room imo. I do my best to avoid all those areas during rush hour.

Advertisement
Back