Tampa Canes

Advertisement
No.

Whoever is in charge of the Tampa alumni chapter is terrible. Events are few and far between and have been nonexistent this year. When they do end up doing somewhere, it's usually way up out of the way in Lutz. I have friends in DC/NY/Chicago and those chapters always have things going on. Really disappointing how bad it is in Tampa considering how many Canes are here and how close we are to Miami.

so sick and tired of driving by Boston's and seeing that sorry *** elephant out front on game days!

Thanks fellas... I’m actually in the Lutz / Wesley Chapel area. Would be nice to watch with other Canes fans.

Advertisement
Cane[]_[]DigIt;3173561 said:
Thanks fellas... I’m actually in the Lutz / Wesley Chapel area. Would be nice to watch with other Canes fans.

i go to every home game but for away games it wold be nice to have a home away from home situation. i know that ped st fans take over the alehouse on N dale mabry. have to find somewhere that will put up with all of us. Been going to duffys on dale mabry for away games this season and they always put cane games on over any other team over the speakers. its a nice large place but hard to see a loud atmosphere ever happening in there.

Advertisement
Back