**** Talk

Lost to Kentucky 27-16.....they had 128 yards rushing, averaged 5.37 YPP overall
Beat Mississippi St 13-6.....they had 118 yards rushing, averaged 5.41 YPP overall
Lost to UGA 36-17.....they had 170 yards rushing, averaged 4.74 YPP overall
Lost to Mizzou 38-17.....they had 113 yards rushing, averaged 4.75 YPP overall

You can also toss LSU in there....they won 27-19 but had a defensive TD, so only scored 20 on offense. They ran the ball pretty well in that one though.....215 yards rushing, 5.51 YPP overall

If you combine those 5 games, they averaged 5.17 YPP. That would've been good for 99th in the country when you look at only games against FBS teams.

Bottom line, their offense sucked *** in those 5 games. Now they replace 4 OL and their best back. Against a Top 10 defense in the country playing at full motivation. Best of luck.

but...but...but.... we looked like sh*t vs. wisconsin! gators by 75

good breakdown/info

Advertisement
but...but...but.... we looked like sh*t vs. wisconsin! gators by 75

good breakdown/info

Bowl games are almost irrelevant. Anyone who points to the Miami game vs Wisconsin and the gator game vs Michigan as a barometer to how the game on 8/24 might go is retarded. Walk away. You don't need that kind of idiocy in your life.

Texas beat the **** out of UGA in their bowl game. How many times you think Texas beats UGA in the regular season out of 10? Once?

Fact of the matter is, Michigan had serious playoff aspirations headed into the OSU game. They knew if they won that game, they'd be a heavy favorite in the Big 10 championship game, and a win there puts them into the playoff. They were literally fighting for a national championship when they kicked the ball against OSU. Well, they got smoked off the field, and their season was over. Nothing left to care about. The championship that was within our grasp is gone. Now we gotta go where and play who? UF? Who cares? Let's have a bunch of kids sit out the game and get ready for the draft. This season is done, and is a disappointment.

Now the other side of the coin.....UF is in their first year under Mullen. Building, hopefully (for them). Turmoil in mid-season, 6-3 after getting pounded by Mizzou and they benched Franks. But they turn it around, win 3 straight to end the year, and **** this is a REALLY good year all of a sudden. We can really build off this. We've got a ton to play for, a ton to build towards. A NY6 game?! We won 4 games a couple years ago!! This is a HUGE opportunity! We can cap off a great year where we exceeded expectations.

See the difference? That's how you wind up with what happened in the bowl game. One team cares A LOT. The other team couldn't care less. This is not Xbox. There's emotion in football. A ****-ton of it. UF had all of it. Michigan had none. I'm pretty confident that won't be the case on 8/24.

solid, again. totally agree with you. these f*cking idiots think we're trotting the same team out there 8/24 with malik at QB and richt calling his clappity clap offense. it's amazing the overconfidence and ignorance of these fools. felipe franks is your QB and you're gonna run us out the stadium? gtfo

solid, again. totally agree with you. these f*cking idiots think we're trotting the same team out there 8/24 with malik at QB and richt calling his clappity clap offense. it's amazing the overconfidence and ignorance of these fools. felipe franks is your QB and you're gonna run us out the stadium? gtfo

I've had 2 different sheep****ers in the last week tell me they're gonna put 40 up on us. FOURTY!!!!! And they're serious....they think they have Oklahoma's offense or something. It's insane. Of course, when I asked both if they wanted to put $500 on that, neither took the bait.

This is going to be a hard-fought game, and Miami is an underdog. It's not like I'd be shocked if we lost. But these dudes genuinely think they're gonna walk into that stadium and just roll us. It's really crazy.

I feel like I am going to be cussing someone out at least once for some stupid a$$ trick play that works for UF.... Our D is very aggressive and Mullet likes to pull cute **** like that
That's one of the prices that you sometimes have to pay with an aggressive D. But shut them down all game and give up one blown-play TD, and I can live with that....as long as our offense does their part (which was the problem last year).

Advertisement
I have a friend who went to Fl and he is nervous because of what the OP listed. UF could tout their defense as a strength last year, but lost really good talent to the draft.

I just did some gator board snooping. Their dB depth issues are really bad. They basically need to play their starters every down against us.

Apparently 1 of their 4 safeties Taylor has been non contact with a shoulder injury through camp, while Stewart might be hurt and also should be suspended against us. If Taylor misses the game i think that leaves them with 3 scholarship safeties, 1 of whom they never talk about.

Their backup star (our striker) was Huggins who hasn’t appeared yet at camp and has been McWilliams until he went down. They might need burney who played the position last year to contribute for depth. Burney is their starting WLB right now, so moving him would weaken their LB corps.

They lost 3 CBs this offseason and now have 4 scholarship cbs on roster. 2 are true freshman, one was enrolled early but was recovering from an acl all spring. If they had anyone else at striker they’d move that guy back to cb but they don’t.
Given their complete lack of depth at DB, I'd almost like to see us play some 5 WR sets, to expose some of their backup DBs. Only problem is our weak Oline and great TEs makes taking TEs off the field a difficult decision.

I hate UF.

Despise, vomit 🤢 on, any form of the sense will do when having to actually even type out the Gayturd. So despicable are they and their jort wearing, mullet toupee flapping, needle **** fans can all swerve off FL301 into the lone 7-11 there and combust into eternal flames for the rest of their supposed days.

When I say I hate Uf, it's all encompassing, fans, players, coaches, boosters, administration, everything associated with them.

You and me both brotha. All week long, several times a day and night the in-bred in-laws have started ratcheting up their spew. I’m not saying ****e right now but trust me Liberty, there will be no corner of the globe for them to hide once we exploit them farther than any team they’ll face this season due to the carnage of broken souls by the time the 4th quarter begins...as we proudly thrust four fingers on the right hand up high, and truly understand and protect the meaning of what we started years ago. By then Herbie will be sporting the Sebastian the Ibis turnover chain, pimp slapping Fowler or Davis, which ever announces the game with Kirk, and gathering up the Gayturd cheerleaders to cough up their $1,500/apiece stipend before dropping them off in Waldo to do more stop-n-drops to pay for the fact Herbie had to mention their pathetic football team more than once the entire broadcast. I hope he also mentions how sad and unimaginative their offense is, how terrible their OL looks to be for 2019, and how Mullet Moron is officially on the hot seat after Week 0.

Otherwise, I wish them, well.....nah ***** them all the way to 1-11.

Advertisement
Manny’s D is going to feast. I’m predicting an outcome pretty similar to the ‘17 ND game. Favored team gets smacked for underestimating and not respecting us.

Given their complete lack of depth at DB, I'd almost like to see us play some 5 WR sets, to expose some of their backup DBs. Only problem is our weak Oline and great TEs makes taking TEs off the field a difficult decision.

We should be able to keep Brevin and Will on the field at the same time, go 3 wide with WR’s and exploit the **** out of their DB’s. They don’t have 5 that can cover well enough, and if they try safeties or LB’s, it will be worse. I pray Enos whips out the biggest play he can initially and we just gain some massive yardage, or at best, score. Put them on their heels and have to figure out how to stop our passing game, then ram it down their throats with our rushing game.

Great writeup, thank you for the analysis.

I have a lot of confidence in our defense this year. Our veteran leaders at LB and DE will show out against Florida. We're going to hold their offense to 20 or less. So the game will come down to whether or not Enos can get our offense to score 21+ points, or one of us scores enough defensive or ST points to determine the winner.

Advertisement
They have no one to cover our tight ends.

Advertisement
Back