Talk about leadership.....

AntwanJ306

Thunderdome
David Thompson addressed the team on Sunday and basically took Saturday's loss on his shoulders. I doesn't sound like it was quite the Tebow speech after that one loss, but it's nice to see a player stepping up and demanding more from himself first.

Advertisement
against Maine.......yea we got leadership

Uh, Maine has nothing to do with it. A young player stepped up in the clubhouse. ****, I'm as frustrated with the program as anyone, but people like you would be better off swallowing a bullet the way you respond to everything.

Advertisement
The UF and FSU series will tell us everything we need to know about whether this season will be more of the same. If we get dominated once again, I hope Morris will give serious thought to retirement, and if not, he needs to be let go.

against Maine.......yea we got leadership

Uh, Maine has nothing to do with it. A young player stepped up in the clubhouse. ****, I'm as frustrated with the program as anyone, but people like you would be better off swallowing a bullet the way you respond to everything.

okay tough guy......I do think the team has a great chance at the ACC this year read more posts than one next time before mouthing off...

Advertisement
Back