Talk About Bradley Jennings JR

From one of my buddies who does video taping for CC and other high schools and works with audible sports. Wilder had an injury nagging him through spring and it bothered him in their spring game. I don't get why they're not on him but that's just my opinion.

Wilder is an instant impact guy at the next level. Would be a mistake not to recruit him. Nobody else in Dade is close to him athletically.

Advertisement
From one of my buddies who does video taping for CC and other high schools and works with audible sports. Wilder had an injury nagging him through spring and it bothered him in their spring game. I don't get why they're not on him but that's just my opinion.

Wilder is an instant impact guy at the next level. Would be a mistake not to recruit him. Nobody else in Dade is close to him athletically.

There are guys outside of Dade as well....think the staff is high on Jennings and Shannon Reid right now

Good call on Reid. He's an intriguing prospect. He might have the goods. Maybe it's the fact that his school's logo and colors are basically the same as UM's.

There are guys outside of Dade as well....think the staff is high on Jennings and Shannon Reid right now
I don't think that the staff is recruiting Reid at all.

Wilder supposedly has UM in front by a lot but wants to wait until all American game to announce. That's what he told rivals anyway. Not sure if this jibes with [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz or not.

Has nothing to do with Peter Ariz. The staff has cooled on wilder because they want kids passionate about football. The concern with wilder is 2 things. #1 he really seems to enjoy track just as much if not more than football. #2 & equally large is he's very skinny. Concern is how long will it take to put adequate muscle & weight on this kid.

Advertisement
Wilder supposedly has UM in front by a lot but wants to wait until all American game to announce. That's what he told rivals anyway. Not sure if this jibes with [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz or not.

Has nothing to do with Peter Ariz. The staff has cooled on wilder because they want kids passionate about football. The concern with wilder is 2 things. #1 he really seems to enjoy track just as much if not more than football. #2 & equally large is he's very skinny. Concern is how long will it take to put adequate muscle & weight on this kid.
Grace is like 210. Carter is like 210. He can pit on 15lbs of muscle in 1 year. I don't see the problem. Track is good for burst. More football players would benefit from track if a lot participated in college.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

I don't think LBs is a big need for this cycle... I think Steed and one other LB is all they need this cycle... They have 7 LBs that are either Fr or Soph that I think will get playing time this year... and that's not including the 4 walkons... Grace will more than likely be the only LB on scholly that doesn't return next year.

Would have been nice to have seen him prove that at Paradise. Which athletic parameters are you basing these statements on or did you forget about Steed being in Dade???

Would have been nice to have seen him prove that at Paradise. Which athletic parameters are you basing these statements on or did you forget about Steed being in Dade???

The dangers of having a kid's parent on a message board....

Advertisement

The dangers of having a kid's parent on a message board....

Lol, I honestly try my best to evaluate recruits as unbiased as possible but I know that most won't believe me. Hence my evaluations on Miller and Houston based on their film has always been positive. I want to stay away from the message boards but I need to go to a couple more AA meetings before I can fully say that I'm cured lol!!!

Maybe it's something else.

His track times are average for a hs student. I know that someone reported a 10.8, but he never ran that fast in an invitational or dual meet (maybe it was at a practice).

Here are his best numbers from official meets:

De'Andre Wilder - Stats

Personal Records
100m - 11.53
200m - 22.87
400m - 57.15

Doesn't compete in the discuss or the shot put.

He's not getting a track scholarship with those numbers.

Last edited:

Grace is like 210. Carter is like 210. He can pit on 15lbs of muscle in 1 year. I don't see the problem. Track is good for burst. More football players would benefit from track if a lot participated in college.

Grace is a prime example of tremendously undersized. He benefits from being fast but he struggles in alot of instances due to his lack of size. My understanding is wilder is even smaller than him. Without knowing his level of passion I'd never take him. Grace in some ways reminds of Beason in his college days. With Jon though you could never question his talent or heart.

Grace is a prime example of tremendously undersized. He benefits from being fast but he struggles in alot of instances due to his lack of size. My understanding is wilder is even smaller than him. Without knowing his level of passion I'd never take him. Grace in some ways reminds of Beason in his college days. With Jon though you could never question his talent or heart.

I also read that Grace ran a low 4.4. That is sensational for a LB.

Advertisement

I also read that Grace ran a low 4.4. That is sensational for a LB.

On the right team grace would've exactly followed Beason blueprint. If you recall with Beason until the middle of his sophomore year we played him at strong safety

Might be one of the few times Forced *** University fans are telling the truth about us getting a recruit bc they didn't want him.

How good is this guy ? If he weren't a legacy name, would we be after him ? Who are the other lb options ? Houston looks set for UF.

Wilder weve cooled on. Seems like FSU wouldn't be too upset if he parted ways.

Dang it, so UF may end up with Houston and Miller, smh. Both were my two picks to hopefully have in this class with Steed.
I'm wondering if LB recruits this cycle might be scared of Zach, Shaq and Pinkney. That's a daunting stable of freshmans if you're a scaredy cat.

IDK if recruits are scared of kids who haven´t played yet. However, once Shaq and co start beating opponents to a pulp that might change.

Jon Beason was bigger than Grace as a hs sophomore.
Grace has big time instincts, and is really fast though....like sub 4.6 speed fast.

Though he played for a rival...Grace is a replica of this guy..in play style...and size..

linebacker-kendyll-pope-celebrates-stopping-notre-dame-offense-during-picture-id1680525

Advertisement

Jon Beason was bigger than Grace as a hs sophomore.
Grace has big time instincts, and is really fast though....like sub 4.6 speed fast.

Though he played for a rival...Grace is a replica of this guy..in play style...and size..

linebacker-kendyll-pope-celebrates-stopping-notre-dame-offense-during-picture-id1680525

Up until sophomore year at um Jon played between 205 & 212.sophomore year is when he started to fill out. Regardless my point wasn't at all Pound for Pound they were the same. It was they were both undersized lb.

If wilder can't put on the weight -- but is still a tremendous athlete -- why don't we try him at SS if he never materializes as a LB? We need stud athletes.

Beason is a completely different player than Grace even though both were built similarly in college. Grace has exceptional speed. Elite speed for a LB. And he's tougher than nails.

Beason didn't really become an exceptional player until he made it to the NFL. He was good at UM but nowhere near as good as he was during his best NFL years. I think he took his strength and conditioning to a whole new level as an NFL player.

Wilder looks good, but he's not Grace in any way other than being light.

Advertisement
Back