TALENTED TEAMS DON'T GET SHUT OUT BY NC LOL

Advertisement
So when we lead the NFL in draft picks but win 6 games, were we not talented?

Mods, ban this piece of ****.

Advertisement

Name one besides Jimmy Graham that actually has a chance going to the pro bowl................. don't worry I'll wait lol

Don't get mad at the truth

You didn't answer the question.

How is it possible, outside of your piece of **** ghetto ebonix mind that Miami isn't talented when we have the most players in the NFL. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE.

I'm concerned. There seems to be a feeling that a new coach will get a vastly different result from these guys. Sure, there's plenty of talent and the coaching has sucked balls, but this is not a good team. They make ridiculous mistakes that have nothing to do with coaching. Coley is great, but can't seem to make a nice catch without getting a 15 yard penalty. They can't have a positive play without a lineman holding. They can play 3 and 6, they have to get a substitution penalty. Ok, that one is coaching, but you get the point. For all that talent, there's something wrong with this team that goes beyond the play calling. Maybe coaching can fix the epic sloppiness of this team, but next year? I really hope I'm wrong, but I just can't see a much different result for next year. The taint of al is going to take longer to cleanse.

Advertisement

Name one besides Jimmy Graham that actually has a chance going to the pro bowl................. don't worry I'll wait lol

How is it possible, outside of your piece of **** ghetto ebonix mind that Miami isn't talented when we have the most players in the NFL. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE.

First it's "Ebonics" secondly none of our Talent ever did anything at um besides fail..........I don't give a crap about then being drafted duke Johnson I respect flowers I also respect denzel yes that's about it.

I'm concerned. There seems to be a feeling that a new coach will get a vastly different result from these guys. Sure, there's plenty of talent and the coaching has sucked balls, but this is not a good team. They make ridiculous mistakes that have nothing to do with coaching. Coley is great, but can't seem to make a nice catch without getting a 15 yard penalty. They can't have a positive play without a lineman holding. They can play 3 and 6, they have to get a substitution penalty. Ok, that one is coaching, but you get the point. For all that talent, there's something wrong with this team that goes beyond the play calling. Maybe coaching can fix the epic sloppiness of this team, but next year? I really hope I'm wrong, but I just can't see a much different result for next year. The taint of al is going to take longer to cleanse.

Stop this nonsense. Did you honestly start watching Miami this season?

Did you see Michigan last year? How about Bama pre Saban? UF the year Zook got fired? USC before Carroll?

First it's "Ebonics" secondly none of our Talent ever did anything at um besides fail..........I don't give a crap about then being drafted duke Johnson I respect flowers I also respect denzel yes that's about it.

Why do you think they failed at Miami but succeeed in the NFL? Could it be bc Miami has hired amateur coaches, and when they get the NFL they finally have real coaches?

Or do the players just choose to suck at Miami?

Stop this nonsense. Did you honestly start watching Miami this season?

Did you see Michigan last year? How about Bama pre Saban? UF the year Zook got fired? USC before Carroll?

Me? 1989 champ, not long before my freshman year at UM, how about you? What have you seen? I don't give a rat's *** about michigan or anybody else. What I see is a team that hasn't been able to do the little things for at least 5 years. dinofrio calls bs defenses, but you'd think a player would accidentally be in a position to get tripped over once in a while. This team, not so much. I thin it's cute that you assume it's as simple as a coaching change, but this team needs and exorcism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back