Talent, recruit, leadership

305umking

Redshirt Freshman
This recruiting class will determine whether Richt will achieve success here. This will be his foundation for sucuss or failure. With that being said we need TALENT and I mean game breaking dog mentality kind of talent.

FSU should be on their way to their 4th or 5th loss tonight but they have this beast named Cook and a Leader named Demarcus Walker. Without those two guys this is easily a 6-7loss FSU team.

We need players who got that dog not gonna be punked mentality. MOST of our seniors and juniors are SOFT starting with the most important Kaaya. Just a nonchalant oh well we will get them next time mentality... We can't with that attitude. I see it in some of our True Freshman, Dline and Elder that's about it.

This is will take at least two top tier recruiting classes; but if Richt doesn't hit this year out the park I doubt he has success here.

Advertisement
Well FSU loss tonight and their sweat a** dual threat qb took two sacks to loss the game. He deserves to be crucified

You are right that this recruiting class is crucial. If we do not hit on this class this will be a LONG turnaround.

Well FSU loss tonight and their sweat a** dual threat qb took two sacks to loss the game. He deserves to be crucified

The only reason they didn't lose this game by 21+ is because of Cook.... Francois showed some heart his OL is just as bad as ours. He still made some decent plays WITH pressure in his face unfortunately I can't say the same about Kaaya

The only reason they didn't lose this game by 21+ is because of Cook.... Francois showed some heart his OL is just as bad as ours. He still made some decent plays WITH pressure in his face unfortunately I can't say the same about Kaaya

I'll take dude over kaaya all day, and not cause of his running ability

Advertisement
This recruiting class will determine whether Richt will achieve success here. This will be his foundation for sucuss or failure. With that being said we need TALENT and I mean game breaking dog mentality kind of talent.

FSU should be on their way to their 4th or 5th loss tonight but they have this beast named Cook and a Leader named Demarcus Walker. Without those two guys this is easily a 6-7loss FSU team.

We need players who got that dog not gonna be punked mentality. MOST of our seniors and juniors are SOFT starting with the most important Kaaya. Just a nonchalant oh well we will get them next time mentality... We can't with that attitude. I see it in some of our True Freshman, Dline and Elder that's about it.

This is will take at least two top tier recruiting classes; but if Richt doesn't hit this year out the park I doubt he has success here.

Sorry to break it to you but **** isn't looking good.

Lol at thinking a new freshman class will save us in the short term. Richt, like kayak, needs everything perfect for success to occur. Neither is capable of adapting their style to what they have around them. This is a long term rebuild no matter what. I simply disagree that we don't have the personnel to win the coarstal this year. Instead, we march steadfast into round ******* peg, square dog **** hole mentality

Nobody 0L is as bwd as ours

Nobody 0L is as bwd as ours
There are far worse. Ours is definitely not what we expect and demand.

Advertisement

Kaaya made several throws while getting hit. Tougher throws then frenchy had to make. It's only showing heart when it's a guy from another team. Great fans

Lol at thinking a new freshman class will save us in the short term. Richt, like kayak, needs everything perfect for success to occur. Neither is capable of adapting their style to what they have around them. This is a long term rebuild no matter what. I simply disagree that we don't have the personnel to win the coarstal this year. Instead, we march steadfast into round ****ing peg, square dog **** hole mentality
Lol u must did not read the post. I never said shot term I said foundation meaning essential to our future (2-3 years)
Sorry you can't win games with the OL we have idc what kind of plays your calling. I mean did you not watch that **** show of an offensive line. They look like an optimist team out there.

Kaaya made several throws while getting hit. Tougher throws then frenchy had to make. It's only showing heart when it's a guy from another team. Great fans

Man please what games have you've been watching if anything he holds on to the ball too long..... as soon as he sees a shadow he's running (not very fast ) for his life. Sorry I don't need to kiss no player *** just cuz they play for the U . The truth hurts....Francois has played better under pressure that simple. Don't mean I think hes winning the heisman or something.

Advertisement
Back