Talent & level of football in Liberty City

monopolyxmoney

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I'm new here btw, first post. Just thought I'd share this with you guys. Good inside look & perspective for people who are not familiar with the area. This is also why Miami should always be on top, as we all know the players are born here. Just gotta get em & coach em.

https://youtu.be/3XV0h3nxtvI

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is the reason why Mark Richt said who needs a year off after he let go by UG AD. This is the place to be if you want to win NC's. Had he taken a year off, Richt wouldn't be coaching those kids in a few years.

This is dope ... I just watched it and already sent it to three of my buddies to watch too ... Appreciate the post brotha

Advertisement
you know what Luke has gone too far, but he's right in what he says in the documentary, swagger is what these kids in the community have, its not what was pimped and exploited by the shalala administration in T-shirts while the school wanted nothing to do with it, The U was the first to allow swagger, then they closed the doors to swagger, and now it looks like Richt is opening them back up, hopefully

Advertisement
you know what Luke has gone too far, but he's right in what he says in the documentary, swagger is what these kids in the community have, its not what was pimped and exploited by the shalala administration in T-shirts while the school wanted nothing to do with it, The U was the first to allow swagger, then they closed the doors to swagger, and now it looks like Richt is opening them back up, hopefully

He has these kids at a young *** age man....we need him to brainwash for us not against us. I'm pretty sure this staff knows this....the last staff made everyone hate Miami

Awesome video. I know a lot of you are upset with Luke but if he really is taking these kids and being a real father figure when no one else is stepping up, its hard to hate on him. Its only a matter of time before these kids and their parents see the type of man and leader that CMR is. He's already been out and making these early relationships with these kids and it will pay off here in the near future

Advertisement
The talent is a big part of the success of Miami when we were on top. But the attitude is totally different. U see bama and lsu and teams with a ton of talent but the reason they aren't blowing people out is because of attitude. Carol city savages and the rest won't accept losing and they will work incredibly hard. A lot of he bama busts all had tons of talent but they wouldn't grind for it. When the canes start filling the roster with these kids the attitude is contagious and u will feel like u can't lose and u will start hating losing and not accepting losing. When the roster is filled with these kids the u will b winning nattys! GO CANES!

The talent is a big part of the success of Miami when we were on top. But the attitude is totally different. U see bama and lsu and teams with a ton of talent but the reason they aren't blowing people out is because of attitude. Carol city savages and the rest won't accept losing and they will work incredibly hard. A lot of he bama busts all had tons of talent but they wouldn't grind for it. When the canes start filling the roster with these kids the attitude is contagious and u will feel like u can't lose and u will start hating losing and not accepting losing. When the roster is filled with these kids the u will b winning nattys! GO CANES!

Definitely agree with this. One of our coaches said after signing day, getting these inner city kids is huge because those are the ones that are going to play harder in the 4th quarter and against our rivals like Florida State. We finally have the coaches in place to get the most out of our talent and I'm excited to see what our Canes will look like in a few years

wasnt this posted already?....solid 1st post tho and welcome to the board.

Read up on DBC, trolling, and proper board etiquette related to FSWho, UiF, * etc and you should be fine.

Dont get sucked into dumb **** and enjoy the info.

Go Canes

Advertisement
wasnt this posted already?....solid 1st post tho and welcome to the board.

Read up on DBC, trolling, and proper board etiquette related to FSWho, UiF, * etc and you should be fine.

Dont get sucked into dumb **** and enjoy the info.

Go Canes

Oh yea I've been reading long enough to pick up on a lot. Definitely not a place for the fragile ones. Overall good board & best I've seen though.

Awesome video. I know a lot of you are upset with Luke but if he really is taking these kids and being a real father figure when no one else is stepping up, its hard to hate on him. Its only a matter of time before these kids and their parents see the type of man and leader that CMR is. He's already been out and making these early relationships with these kids and it will pay off here in the near future
Fugg Luke. He wouldn't know loyalty if it pulled his wife's camel toe. Find me a kid under his wing that can't tote the rock. It's all business with him. The only thing he cares about is that the 10 or so kids per class up for the NFL draft are pointed to the right agency. Father figure my ***. Leech is more like it.

Advertisement
Back