Tale of The Defensive Stats - What Surprises You?

RangerGranger

Gnome Sayin'?
1667075858639.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like that we have depth to rotate, but IMO, it’s a disservice when LT is being pulled off the field so much. it needs to be revisited.
I agree with the sentiment but if that’s what keeps him playing high motor every snap he’s in there then I think you roll with it. The production today was nice to see, I never felt like he disappeared like the starting second baseman in a bench clearing (which almost our entire back seven does on every outside run).

A lot of analogies there but the fewer guys disappearing per play the better, the front four is good about not doing that and obviously we need that disruption considering what transpires behind them.

I agree with the sentiment but if that’s what keeps him playing high motor every snap he’s in there then I think you roll with it. The production today was nice to see, I never felt like he disappeared like the starting second baseman in a bench clearing (which almost our entire back seven does on every outside run).

A lot of analogies there but the fewer guys disappearing per play the better, the front four is good about not doing that and obviously we need that disruption considering what transpires behind them.
You’re not wrong, but I think he can keep that pace and disruption playing more snaps. His contributions are noticable!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back