Takeaways from the game

I thought Hall played great too. As for Cam being the 3rd best back. Thats BS. You could say the freshman have more talent or will be better down the road, but right now, he so far ahead.

Advertisement
Defensively

- Al Blades by far is the worst player on our defense. Can't get off of blocks, can't tackle, and most importantly get's beat every time in coverage
- Brooks and Steed were our best two linebackers
- Nesta was our best player tonight defensively
- The secondary is atrocious. Thank god we got pressure and their QB was not good. Their receivers were open majority of the game.
- I like Keontra Smith

Offensively

- King is the best player on offense (Obvious)
- Cam Harris is our third best back behind Chaney and Knighton
- Paging Oline. It's the same thing every year. No push, no toughness. Very concerning
- Payton should be playing over Pope
- Lashlee play calling was super vanilla, I expect better from him.

Overall Takeaways

- This is still the same team from last year. Blake Baker and Mike Rumph should and need to get fired after this season.
- Slow on defense
- 8 wins maximum.
- Manny won't get fired during the season because of the situation (Covid; BLM)
What the **** does BLM have to do with mannys job? Smh give me a ******* break, the only thing keeping manny from being fired this year if he ***** the bed is money. And even that might not save him if he puts out another disaster like last year. If a bunch a pasty emaciated white people wanna come and hold up blm signs At the Hecht be my guest but that ain’t gonna make a dam difference in mannys job security. Win or go home is the message from the board to
Manny.

Odds this porster makes it more than 48 hours?

Edit: This drive-by fool didn't even make it past Friday LOL

After carefully considering CIS posters past record /performance on Miami player evaluations...and with this only being our 1st game

I will place this thread in the circular file under my desk where it belongs

Last edited:
Advertisement
Defensively

- Al Blades by far is the worst player on our defense. Can't get off of blocks, can't tackle, and most importantly get's beat every time in coverage
- Brooks and Steed were our best two linebackers
- Nesta was our best player tonight defensively
- The secondary is atrocious. Thank god we got pressure and their QB was not good. Their receivers were open majority of the game.
- I like Keontra Smith

Offensively

- King is the best player on offense (Obvious)
- Cam Harris is our third best back behind Chaney and Knighton
- Paging Oline. It's the same thing every year. No push, no toughness. Very concerning
- Payton should be playing over Pope
- Lashlee play calling was super vanilla, I expect better from him.

Overall Takeaways

- This is still the same team from last year. Blake Baker and Mike Rumph should and need to get fired after this season.
- Slow on defense
- 8 wins maximum.
- Manny won't get fired during the season because of the situation (Covid; BLM)
Sounds like an interesting game you simmed on EA NCAA. Not all that close to what happened in the actual game, but..

Advertisement
Back