Take the points this Saturn. I'm guessing mighty Louisville will be a home chalk. Oh. I also had Miami covering the spread last Saturn. Easy $$$.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All the days of the week to relate to a planet or Sun/Moon. Sometimes through Norse god equivalent, etc.
Sunday - Sun
Monday - Moon
Tuesday - Mars
Wednesday - Mercury
Thursday - Jupiter
Friday - Venus
Saturday - Saturn

Advertisement
Louisville... -1 1/2 as of Tuesday.

TAKE the points. Why? Because I know a good bet when I see one!! Nevertheless, don't bet the bank accounts and what not. huh?

We have some really odd fans. Like they show the toothless loser rednecks in trailerhasse & jortsville but ours are just as bad but on the opposite spectrum.

Advertisement
That's why I never start one. I know my limitations. Wait, that might make me smart enough to do so. Feeling conflicted.
You should do one about Ivey. I hear that's all the rage.

Advertisement
You should do one about Ivey. I hear that's all the rage.
I'd get confused and start posting pictures of my boat restoration. That might have been fine during the offseason, but now? I think I'll stick to over reactions and hyperbole.

I'd get confused and start posting pictures of my boat restoration. That might have been fine during the offseason, but now? I think I'll stick to over reactions and hyperbole.
Were you the guy doing the old wooden speedboat? Man, we need an OT forum.

Edit: Peterborough Zephyr, IIRC.

Does anybody know what point spread is on the game?
1600111149231.png

Advertisement
Back