Take any NFL team and add......

AzorianCane

Recruit
Duke Johnson, Denzel Perryman, Ereck Flowers, Clive Walford and Phillip Dorsett. Heck add Gunter and Chickillo. What kind of impact do of those guys make on the same NFL team?

Advertisement
It would be interesting to see what would happen if all of those guys were to play on the same college team. That would be a beast mode kinda team.

oh wait......

Duke Johnson, Denzel Perryman, Ereck Flowers, Clive Walford and Phillip Dorsett. Heck add Gunter and Chickillo. What kind of impact do of those guys make on the same NFL team?

Let's put it this way, all of the first five would have started for FSU, a team that has out-recruited every team in the country the last 4 years. It's ******* nauseating.

Advertisement
pshhhhhhhhh.

those players on the fins deep playoffs.

Perhaps

Duke would split carries with Miller, Perryman would start at MLB, Flowers most likely would have to shift to LG since Branden Albert is the LT, Walford could be the #1 if Clay leaves, and Dorsett could come in and be the #2 WR. Chick should get a lot of reps behind OV especially if Jordan moves to OLB and Gunter could start opposite of Grimes imo. Not sure that will get us deep into the playoffs but should be an automatic Wild Card appearance.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if all of those guys were to play on the same college team. That would be a beast mode kinda team.

oh wait......

Unfortunately they all had the same head coach

pshhhhhhhhh.

those players on the fins deep playoffs.

Perhaps

Duke would split carries with Miller, Perryman would start at MLB, Flowers most likely would have to shift to LG since Branden Albert is the LT, Walford could be the #1 if Clay leaves, and Dorsett could come in and be the #2 WR. Chick should get a lot of reps behind OV especially if Jordan moves to OLB and Gunter could start opposite of Grimes imo. Not sure that will get us deep into the playoffs but should be an automatic Wild Card appearance.

The Miami Hurricanes have turned into the Miami Dolphins....a mediocre organization.

For many years the Miami Hurricanes were the only real pro football team in So Fla.

Advertisement
I appreciate the feedback. Everyone seems to agree that all these guys added to any one NFL team would make a significant impact. I realize that I'm beating a dead horse here but the point of posing that question was to further emphasize and underscore what an abysmal failure Golden is as a coach. I can't wrap my brain around the fact that this imbecil actually went 6-7 with not only the aforementioned players but with other future NFL players and possible 1st day picks such as Herb Waters, Stacey Coley, Deon Bush, Rapheal Kirby, Jermaine Grace, Artie Burns, Corn Elder, Jamaal Carter, Chad Thomas, Tyriq McCord and the top QB in the ACC Brad Kaaya.

Now I can just hear some of you saying "Hey! Rapheal Kirby, Artie Burns and Jamaal Carter haven't proven anything yet!" To that I say wait until they receive real coaching either here under a new coach in 2016 or in the NFL. Also as far as Herb Waters is concerned, I'm calling my shot right now. Herb Waters will be a star WR in the NFL. By that I mean multiple Pro Bowls. Mark it down. This clown Golden and his band of court jesters can't get the **** out of Coral Gables soon enough.

Advertisement
Back