TAKE A LOOK AT WR.....

Advertisement
That dude needs to seek professional help before he ever thinks of trying to catch a football again

Advertisement
Dude. Enough already. Now you’re just spamming the board with nonsense and it’s gonna get you tossed out so settle down with this and the posting of AH stuff a million times.

Mercifully, at least this post is about something other than Highsmith...

Guy has over 60 posts in 4 days. Of those posts, over 50 are either a photo of Highsmith, a hashtag for Highsmith, or some "U FAMILY" type gibberish regarding Highsmith.

We get it, man... you're thirsty for Highsmith.

Advertisement

Guy has over 60 posts in 4 days. Of those posts, over 50 are either a photo of Highsmith, a hashtag for Highsmith, or some "U FAMILY" type gibberish regarding Highsmith.

IM Glad you are paying attention thank you man appreciate 👍🏾

Last edited:

A lot of people need to get off this board in the off-season. The look-at-me posts have gone off the rails. Sad the lack of a life so many seem to have. Get it together.

I really, really sympathize with the guy.

Imagine how turbulent...

Plz don't fault my guy for missing some chemicals in his brain, or lacking structure early in life. He's asking for help..

Advertisement
Advertisement
1578332433193.png

I remember thinking him and Allison were the future of our program. There goes my opportunity in the player personnel department. Yikes.

Advertisement
Back