2025 Takaylen “T.K.” Muex, iOL - Fletcher HS (Neptune Beach, FL) offered and OV set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
they like unpacking Arnez XCooper types he seems to fit that build of guys they identify before power 5 get on

Given the speed which the OV was setup after he got the offer, I'd suspect he'd commit on the spot if he got a committable offer. Its interesting they slotted him in the first available weekend.

My spidey sense tells me the sudden dropping of Williams and this offer and quick OV scheduling are related. I could be wrong, and these could be coincidences, but both seem odd in isolation but may make sense when considered in tandem.

My spidey sense tells me the sudden dropping of Williams and this offer and quick OV scheduling are related. I could be wrong, and these could be coincidences, but both seem odd in isolation but may make sense when considered in tandem.

This guy looks like an IOL to me. Doesn’t appear to have the length to play tackle here.

He’s listed at 6-4 so he’s probably closer 6’2 or 6’3

Edit- nvm I didn’t see you put IOL in the title

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy looks like an IOL to me. Doesn’t appear to have the length to play tackle here.

He’s listed at 6-4 so he’s probably closer 6’2 or 6’3

Edit- nvm I didn’t see you put IOL in the title
del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back