Tailgating probs going to be banned.

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
https://worldstar.com/videos/wshhqj...ns-pats-game-multiple-vehicles-caught-on-fire

Advertisement
Couldn't wait to return to my car and find it torched. What a dumbazz.

Mayhem What GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I went to a Marlins opening day game about 20 years ago at the stadium. Some fool did the same thing (we actually called 911) in the less than 10 minutes it took the fire department to get there, 3 cars were totally engulfed and other cars had damage as well.

I would be totally shocked if this affects tailgating at all. S*(t happens.

Advertisement
I went to a Marlins opening day game about 20 years ago at the stadium. Some fool did the same thing (we actually called 911) in the less than 10 minutes it took the fire department to get there, 3 cars were totally engulfed and other cars had damage as well.

I would be totally shocked if this affects tailgating at all. S*(t happens.
Hahaha....we were at that game too. I think it was a table top style grill and he slid it UNDER the car (hot charcoal) before going into the game. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement
Advertisement
I use to tailgate in Little Havana during our glorious run in the late 90's early 2000's. God Bless the Cuban family whose yard we parked in($40 in front $20 in the back was the deal) they told us to leave our stuff and they would take care of it. The family had a trash can for empties and garbage, but they dealt with our still-smoldering grill. Great people and a completely unique tailgating experience in the college football landscape. It's a shame it's gone. Hallowed ground. Some of the best times of my life at the old girl.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back