Tailgating for Georgia Tech

NorthFlaCane

Senior
Is anybody on here tailgating before GTech?

I went to the Miami-GTech game in 2008 (a classic debacle) but before the game we went to Stats. This year we'd rather stay outside and cook our own food/drink our own beer. I'm just trying to figure out the best spot.

Advertisement
never been. going next weekend though. Heard from friends its not the best tailgate stadium. Let me know so we can meet up

The Varsity Parking Lot is where its at...its right across the interstate from the Stadium. Pretty good throwdown the last few times Miami was in town.

Advertisement
I will be there. I go to a place called JR Crickets. Big beers, big wings, tvs, and a good crowd. Varsity is also pretty cool though. Hope to see you all out there. Go Canes!!!

Jr crickets is right across the street from Varsity. The best place for tailgating is Varsity. Big crowed of Canes fans last couple times I went.

BE WARNED: Music Midtown Festival is in town this weekend. Traffic will be heavier.

Advertisement
I know a big group of Canes fans that are taking over the AT&T parking deck's top level. That place is right near the stadium, and they plan to start getting there and set up as early as 7AM. If you go there, there will be PLENTY of Canes fans to hang with. $15 to park in that deck, by the way.

Advertisement
Does anyone know where all the GT asian girls go? Thats where I want to be. I can pretend to like The Big Bang Theory for a day.

Advertisement
Lol...all 3 of them? They are in the computer science building, copying code from all the nerds that will do anything just to be near them. The west side of campus has better tailgating, but its pretty much all Tech alumni. Boro is right though...stay as faraway from Piedmont Park because of Music Midtown.

I'm going up there tomorrow without tickets yet. Hoping someone will be selling a couple.

can grab some on stub hub and just choose the instant download or electronic delivery method. that's how i did it. i went cheap $17 tickets with $4.95 fee for delivery method - like $5 service fee. a ton of tickets still on there.

Advertisement
Back