Tailgatin'

Kirk Lazarus

Thunderdome
All right fellas, we're gonna make camp, rest up. Y'all might be in for a treat. You know back before the war broke out I was a saucier in San Antone. I bet I could collar up some of them greens, yeah, some crawfish out the paddy, yo'! Ha! I'm makin' some crabapples for dessert now, yo! **** yeah, ha!

Advertisement
This is the most upbeat post I've seen in a long time. Gonna be some good eats this season aiight.

The Booze and that "white girl" aint that bad neither bra! Again, I am in for tailgating and bouncing right after to Tootsies. Just saying.. Dont judge me.

Advertisement
I did a chicken tikka masala for the Green Lot a few times last year. Big hit. Even went cross cultural, when folks made sammiches out of it on Cuban Bread.

Only made 2 games last season and it certainly ain't a tailgate culture at UM games. Meanwhile back at the crib, the drum grill always has ribs, grilled wings and sausage no matter what. I've decided to open the season with a Mexican themed menu:

Plablano Peppers stuffed with rice,chicken and queso. Battered then fried.

Pork Butt cooked in Mexican spices and water from rehydrated peppers for 4+ hours until falling off the bone tender. Served on tortillas with onions, celantro, tomatoes and a squeeze lime juice.

Enchilladas, tortillas filled with chicken, refried beans and cheese, covered in red pepper sauce, baked and topped with cheese.

Ice cold Yuengling Lager in a tin tub.

Lots of Tequila for Margueritas.

Advertisement
Only made 2 games last season and it certainly ain't a tailgate culture at UM games. Meanwhile back at the crib, the drum grill always has ribs, grilled wings and sausage no matter what. I've decided to open the season with a Mexican themed menu:

Pork Butt cooked in Mexican spices and water from rehydrated peppers for 4+ hours until falling off the bone tender. Served on tortillas with onions, celantro, tomatoes and a squeeze lime juice.

Enchilladas, tortillas filled with chicken, refried beans and cheese, covered in red pepper sauce, baked and topped with cheese.

I'm going to you crib for 2 reasons. Your screen name and the great menu!

Sounds great. Okay, what is your address

Advertisement
Back