Tailgate

Antcane

Sophomore
Premium
What in the fug do you do? If we park and hangout by the car with a beer or 3 and some pollo tropical what happens? Or do you just tailgate before and uber directly to the stadium for warm ups? I haven't been post covid.

Advertisement
What in the fug do you do? If we park and hangout by the car with a beer or 3 and some pollo tropical what happens? Or do you just tailgate before and uber directly to the stadium for warm ups? I haven't been post covid.

You can try. I’ve been to the games, and the parking lots are dead, with the exception of people walking into the stadium

FIND A PUBLIX WITH A LIQUOR STORE CLOSE BY THE HARD ROCK, DESIGNATE A DD, DROP THE TAILGATE, CRANK UP SOME OL’ SKOOL FUNK AND SAVE ENOUGH BOND MONEY TO GET OUTTA COUNTY LOCKUP BY MONDAY MORNING....

A bunch of us are meeting up at Rolexxx for the game for a parking lot barbecue tailgate. Bring lots of cash

Man I hope some Covid-free fun is had tomorrow around Hard Rock. I’m in KY and had hoped this Summer to make it down for this one. 2020 kind of snuffed out those hopes, but I’m proud as **** of this team and confident they’re going to finish this season off the right way.

Advertisement
People have been parking in the lot next to hooters off of university and throwing tailgates. It’s happened multiple times now (canes/phins games) and so far it’s been all good. Parking lot was packed prior to a phins game with tailgates down, tents up, and music bumpin...

People have been parking in the lot next to hooters off of university and throwing tailgates. It’s happened multiple times now (canes/phins games) and so far it’s been all good. Parking lot was packed prior to a phins game with tailgates down, tents up, and music bumpin...
Thank you

Yeah, that's not gonna work. If you want to fight with the security people, that's up to you.

Get out of your car, walk to the gate, and enter the stadium.

Advertisement
Back