Tailgate Saturday

Mi.Cane

Recruit
Premium
Flying down for the game. I’ll have some Spartans with me. First time at Hard Rock. Any tips on tailgating? What time does it start? Any bars around the stadium or plan to just hop from tailgate to tailgate?

TIA

Advertisement
I’m bringing the old man. MSU grad. He’s going for canes!!!! But ok either way. 😀

Flying down for the game. I’ll have some Spartans with me. First time at Hard Rock. Any tips on tailgating? What time does it start? Any bars around the stadium or plan to just hop from tailgate to tailgate?

TIA
Parking opens at 8am...no bars...hop from tailgate to tailgate and show Cane spirit and enthusiasm..that will get you at least 3 or 4 beers and a few burgers and wings.

Advertisement
tumblr_prr9cr7IMb1qe8lb8o1_400.gifv

Advertisement
Advertisement
My advice is to meat JuanFromLittleHavana in blue lot. PM Whoop for specifics. Glad you aren't being a fan later.

/Have fun. Hopefully it won't be too hot! Go Canes

Advertisement
Planning to Uber back to the hotel
Maybe someone can comment on that being easier than it sounds at finding your Uber exiting a stadium with 50,000 people leaving, or getting an Uber to drive to that stadium with 50,000 people leaving.

Maybe someone can comment on that being easier than it sounds at finding your Uber exiting a stadium with 50,000 people leaving, or getting an Uber to drive to that stadium with 50,000 people leaving.
I've done it before and it was actually pretty smooth and easy...there is a designated section for Ride share and they are directed there as such...
That was going to the game...after the game is probably another type of animal....I had a ride for after the game so didn't need Lyft or Uber.

I've done it before and it was actually pretty smooth and easy...there is a designated section for Ride share and they are directed there as such...
That was going to the game...after the game is probably another type of animal....I had a ride for after the game so didn't need Lyft or Uber.
you dont really know alyssa edwards GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Advertisement
Back