Taggert offers Njoku

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Taggart think he's going to flip a bunch of east coast kids? He should focus on building relationships out west instead of offering sec and acc recruits

Does Taggart think he's going to flip a bunch of east coast kids? He should focus on building relationships out west instead of offering sec and acc recruits

He's gone after USF recruits and uncommitted 2nd tier Florida kids who might end up at bottom half big ten schools. Thats where he's had success in this recruiting cycle. What he is doing now isn't sustainable past this patchwork class.

He's got Brini coming in for a visit and two USF commits as well. He trying to flip the twin DTs who committed to Maryland recently too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Njoku has an impressive offer list with Miami, uga, Tennessee, penn state and Oregon

Advertisement
Have you guys not been paying attention?

Taggart has offered nearly every prospect, target & commit with any connection to Miami over the last 3 weeks, 2018 kids included.

It means absolutely nothing...

Yep, guy has basically offered everyone since taking the job. I doubt many east coast recruits are going to take Oregon seriously unless they don't have offers from the big boys.

He should be focused on plundering Cali and establishing a recruiting base there. There are plenty of ballers on the west coast and they can't all go to USC. Many of them end up at the other PAC 12 schools and schools like Boise State. No reason I can't get them to play at Nike U.

Advertisement
Have you guys not been paying attention?

Taggart has offered nearly every prospect, target & commit with any connection to Miami over the last 3 weeks, 2018 kids included.

It means absolutely nothing...

Yep, guy has basically offered everyone since taking the job. I doubt many east coast recruits are going to take Oregon seriously unless they don't have offers from the big boys.

Not disagreeing with you guys. I just thought it was of interest to the board. Most of these kids have probably had some interaction with him in the past, and now being at oregon gives him a little more sway than he had at USF. Dont think he is going to be pulling major numbers from SFL (yes, I know Njoku is not from SFL), but it is not like he has no connections after being at USF.

Taggart hands out offers like he's a desperate club promoter handing out useless, neon wristbands on Lincoln.

Bad strategy for Oregon. They were at their best when they were taking smaller faster guys out of CA and TX that the major programs didn't really want.

Advertisement
Back