taggart giving up play calling duties...

Advertisement
Changing who calls the plays is like fiddling with seasonings in a restaurant. The menu and the chef are the same. Nothing really changes. If the menu sucks, the seasonings don’t mean anything.

Get to the heart of the problem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our issue isn't the HC can't call plays. Richt is so out of touch that he shouldn't be anywhere near the offense. I don't even want his *** to have a headset when the offense in the field. We need a young innovative guy to come in and completely overhaul everything and tell Richt to stay the **** away from the offense.

Great. Now FSU is going to be searching for a real OC not this BS Frey/Bell OC tandem. Now we are going to be in competition with FSU for the next up and coming OC and they are going to be able to outbid us with ease.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doubt it. He's probably under enormous heat and forced to do this.

Then if that's the case the guy here should be under ever MORE pressure to do the same thing. If FSPOO POO gets in a position to beat us 7 more times in a row then I will just flat give up man.

Our issue isn't the HC can't call plays. Richt is so out of touch that he shouldn't be anywhere near the offense. I don't even want his *** to have a headset when the offense in the field. We need a young innovative guy to come in and completely overhaul everything and tell Richt to stay the **** away from the offense.

This 100%. If Richt hires an OC he needs to give up the rains completely. I don’t want him coaching QBs or have a say what QB we recruit. I don’t want him near the offense.

Advertisement
Back