Tae is not hurt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y'all killing me with the Ivey comments. I guess we didn't notice Porter Jr or Curtis getting abused when they were in fact playing over Ivey this game 🤨.

Look, don't know if the kid is upset or not. But my advice: head down and grind it out. Injuries happen. Schematics change. Approaches are adjusted. His time will come. It's week 2. Relax and vibe...
You can't portal out right now, even if you wanted to ! Let it play out...
Porter got beat on one....ONE play and he actually was in great position. Dude just got mossed. It's not like he played a bad game.

Advertisement
That’s what I’m saying. There’s absolutely no reason for fans to go after Blades. That’s absolute bull****
Lol I ain’t doing it, but if you want to play in big time college football you gonna have to take the trash talking from fans when you play like dookie 💩! It’s just nowadays the lowlifes tell kids over social media instead of in person lmao. Same old same, step up and you will get praised.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just wondering. when was the last time a player transferred from here and was successful? Cager is literally the only 1 I can think of? These kids need to slow down like his Instagram says

Advertisement
Back