Tacoma WA, Canes fans... anyone up here?

Airbornedan305

Recruit
Banned
I just arrived last night from Ft. Hood Texas. Looking for a good sports bar to watch the game. Originally from South Miami Heights đź‘Ś

Advertisement
Miami Hurricanes vs. Clemson Tigers

Join your Seattle 'Canes and cheer on our Miami Hurricanes as they take on the Clemson Tigers.

Come out and have some fun with local alumni and UM fans!

Date: December 2, 2017

Time: 5:00pm

Address: 542 1st Ave S. Seattle, WA 98104

Just left the base there earlier this week. There are a few good places I would probably just go to hooters

Miami Hurricanes vs. Clemson Tigers

Join your Seattle 'Canes and cheer on our Miami Hurricanes as they take on the Clemson Tigers.

Come out and have some fun with local alumni and UM fans!

Date: December 2, 2017

Time: 5:00pm

Address: 542 1st Ave S. Seattle, WA 98104

**** yea I'm there I appreciate it man

Advertisement
The most country redneck I know who is a Miami Alum class of '12 I believe is from the Seattle area.

Big 6'5 280lb mammoth who had a comforter in his dorm room full of white stains from diff girls he had relations with. Called it his trophy blanket. One of the funniest dudes I have ever met. Never washed his clothes. Wore cargo khaki shorts and grabbed a wrinkled up dirty polo from a pile under his bed every morning and a big pair of hightop boots.

Name is Dylan Jones. I think he's a financial advisor up there in Seattle now.

SGTDAN. Let's talk. I'm stationed here on JBLM...for my fourth time. I'll be watching at my place on the base, but I can think through some good options for you!

Advertisement
Back