Tackles

Question for the Homer’s. Do y’all think Nelson a true freshman and Campbell a RS freshman, will hold up against Zuniga a RS senior and Greenard who is also a RS Senior ? I’m not buying it. I love my canes but that much up alone should have everyone worried. That is also why I’m not going to put any pressure on the starting Qb. Thoughts ?

Advertisement
As big a homer as there is. And very little confidence in those guys holding up game 1. Mainly why I think Tate should be the guy with his mobility.

The coaches must see something else though. If they weren’t doing ok, scaife would be back at tackle by now.

Question for the Homer’s. Do y’all think Nelson a true freshman and Campbell a RS freshman, will hold up against Zuniga a RS senior and Greenard who is also a RS Senior ? I’m not buying it. I love my canes but that much up alone should have everyone worried. That is also why I’m not going to put any pressure on the starting Qb. Thoughts ?
We'll find out on the 24th....

As big a homer as there is. And very little confidence in those guys holding up game 1. Mainly why I think Tate should be the guy with his mobility.

The coaches must see something else though. If they weren’t doing ok, scaife would be back at tackle by now.
I think the coaches are thinking long term.

Advertisement
I expect to see a lot of misdirection, rollouts, , TEs & HBs shifting and motioning to the side to help chip block, quick passes out to players in space, etc .

The QB is going to have to look at the alignment of the defensive front 7 and make quick decisions..

Last edited:
Advertisement
It would seem that in obvious situations Coach would offer up fullback help for protection. Enos also said he would tailor O to QB, you have to think those two would be accounted for and addressed. For better or worse, just sayin’

You love your gators more, stop with the act. The gators suck fest from you has been nauseating to be quite honest

Best man starts and plays with these coaches. Doubt seriously ithey are yanked because of first mistake either. . Coaches have also said there will not be wholesale position shuffling either. The coaches know where they are weak and will scheme around it. I have confide.ce our tackles will look much better than last year. That is not saying they will not need to keep improving to really be good.

Advertisement

Doesn't matter. If they're our best options, what do you think the blood bath would look like if we rolled out Herbert and Hillery?

You sound like you’re ready to give up in life... Go out and relax, drink a beer and trust the coaches know a few more things than you do.

Advertisement

LoL, if you worried, watch golf instead. This is exactly what you want for nelson, who cares about zun, the earlier nelson finds out he's not better than garvin and the boys, the more he'll start dominating. Another thing, as it stands right now, all of our tightends are healthy, with irvin being back, that'll help our run game alone. We got backs and tightends just in case nelson needs a lil help, same with campbell. Coach enos is sharp, its evident we got some sharp coaches, the main question remains are they better in game adjusters or better halftime adjusters, if we have both, look out.

The main thing in this game is who gets 7 points first, and field position, our o-line gone be straight, i said that last year even if stacy was coming back. But we'll be better with coach barry at the helm cause you can tell the guys are motivated to play for him.

Hes going against just as good DE's in practice everyday, he wont see any better on our schedule, this isn't a experiment for this staff, if he cant handle it he wont play in two weeks. Manny wants to make a statement first game. not lets see if this works and maybe in 2 years he can block. some of y'all need to drink more, or less either way calm down

Would you feel different if it was George Brown and Tommy Kennedy instead. Yeah let that **** sink in. Coaches are not settling just because of age/experience. If you’re better you play. Can’t ask for anything else. Shame on us for not recruiting better but it’s our reality.
Agreed... Look what happened last year when CMR went the "More Experienced " QB.... How'd that work out for us???? Let the best man win... If he's a true Frosh and is better than everyone ahead of him then let him play....

Advertisement
Back