Tackle Jake Fruhmorgen intends to transfer from Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would they release him to another ACC team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know in basketball the ACC has a rule where you automatically lose a year of eligibility if you transfer from one ACC school to another. We were in a battle for a Duke basketball transfer (I think he went to USCw) but he would have had to lose a year (and not just redshirt, like lose 2 years basically, redshirt plus 1). I don't know about football rules. Those rules might just be in basketball to protect UNC and Duke.

I know in basketball the ACC has a rule where you automatically lose a year of eligibility if you transfer from one ACC school to another. We were in a battle for a Duke basketball transfer (I think he went to USCw) but he would have had to lose a year (and not just redshirt, like lose 2 years basically, redshirt plus 1). I don't know about football rules. Those rules might just be in basketball to protect UNC and Duke.

derryck thornton

Advertisement

Seriously? I've never heard of that, ish needs to be repealed, stupid rule.

Seriously? I've never heard of that, ish needs to be repealed, stupid rule.

The whole ******* thing is stupid. Todd Graham can coach 3 schools in 3 years but the unpaid kids can't play where they want sans penalty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he went to Plant HS he is an entitled rich kid who is too soft for The U.

Isn't that where Robert Marve came from?

yes shannon was hearing all that foolishness like it was a black or white thing, jacory was better than him kept putting robert marve in game vs florida dude couldn't get one yard.

Marve was terrible. He was a spoiled mess with a father that enabled it, if I recall. Jacory came off that great Northwestern team. He could lead. No one was following Marve.

If he went to Plant HS he is an entitled rich kid who is too soft for The U.

Isn't that where Robert Marve came from?

yes shannon was hearing all that foolishness like it was a black or white thing, jacory was better than him kept putting robert marve in game vs florida dude couldn't get one yard.

lmao, it wasn't a black or white race thing.

It was more of a grey matter thing....

Advertisement
Back