TACave- why no PT??

Too young.

Needs to learn how to lose before he can learn how to win.

Wraps up too much, not enough shoulder use.

Hasn't tried breaking his neck by diving helmet first into someone.

Hasn't tried rupturing his own teammates spleens yet.

Runs too hard and too fast, needs to simmer it down to a casual jog so conditioning can be improved.

Plenty of reasons!

Advertisement
I know some of the insiders have said there is a list of players that if Manny does come back would leave for the portal...I think TAC is on that list. For him not to see any PT as a 2nd year player is insane especially seeing that LB is the worst group on the team by far.

the same place Avery Huff is.

Our playbook is too **** difficult.

Especially at the snap of the ball the LBS usually just run to a spot anyway smh
Huff was highly recruited but can learn it? there's pattern with Manny, he doesnt like speed at LB. it's clear. Brooks, Cave, Huff, etc. I had a friend who's coached quite a few NFL players that loved Cave in hs. It's clearly a Manny issue.

Huff was highly recruited but can learn it? there's pattern with Manny, he doesnt like speed at LB. it's clear. Brooks, Cave, Huff, etc. I had a friend who's coached quite a few NFL players that loved Cave in hs. It's clearly a Manny issue.
Manny also seems like the type of person who married the first girl he dated in HS. We all know those types. Never wanted to try anything knew.

He plays the guys that he has been to war with and only trust them. Look at the guys he keeps throwing out there. Esp on Defense. These are the guys who he shed blood with, shed sweat and tears so its difficult to earn his trust over them unless you are so undeniably good that if he didnt play you it would be too obvious. (JWilliams, LTaylor).

I honestly believe that if the LT smoke hadnt caught on regarding his lack of playing time that Manny would still not be playing him. But the buzz was so crazy he had no choice. (Especially after all the rumors about UF reaching out to his HS coach to see if he wanted to jump ship)

Advertisement
Atleast huff and cave could probably reach the white non dual threat quarterback and tackle him. Rather than getting left in the dust like Flagg and BJ(what a coincidence the two BJs referenced on this board are horrific at their job)
thats the sign of a corch
one of the common themes of corching is that they dont realise that it doesnt matter how well you know a playbook if you lack the physical skills to make the play
we saw that with many of our previous corches
the good corches teach the players how to hone their instincts and build the playbook around the players skill set

Which is what blows my mind, I dont get why he recruits players that he doesn't see as a "scheme fit"

There are high school coaches in villages that display better roster management skills than manny does.

Which is what blows my mind, I dont get why he recruits players that he doesn't see as a "scheme fit"

There are high school coaches in villages that display better roster management skills than manny does.
what's his scheme? its madden all blitz. its a joke. This guy was ripped at Texas for not developing linebackers. get him out of my face already.

what's his scheme? its madden all blitz. its a joke. This guy was ripped at Texas for not developing linebackers. get him out of my face already.
Oh no I get it completely, I just had to paraphrase some sort of excuse on his end just for the sake of an attempt at rationalizing the sheer stupidity.

Advertisement
i stated 4 years ago...that I dont and i thinkt hey dont even know what they want or are looking for in a linebacker. There is no rhyme or reason to their evals and offers.
It’s like he just wants bodies
Manny must think that his scheme is so good he can just plug and play

Advertisement
Haven’t seen any news on him. I know in spring ball he was battling an injury but he’s been playing special teams. Thought he was gonna be the next (faster) Pinckney. Any one have any good/legitimate reason as to why he’s not getting any burn? Outside of “bc Manny”
In the very limited snaps he got last year, seemed explosive
Explosive, tackles, doesn’t commit penalties. Not a Diaz culture fit clearly

Manure will be jobless soon and will be a G5 DC next season
G5? anything’s possible with Doritos becoming dc at Houston but I don’t see it happening, maybe dc at Indy UConn who lost to a non scholarship fcs patriot league team this year

Advertisement
Not old enough. We don’t play guys unless they are entitled to cheaper car insurance.

Advertisement
Back