T shirt design help

eleganttomcat

Junior
Hey Guys, I seek help designing a t-shirt.

So, as some of you may know a cannon on the field gets shot off every time the Hurricanes score. I am in charge of the cannon for the upcoming season (I'll be on the field every home game shooting that bad boy off every time we score). Its a pretty awesome position if I do say so myself. Anyways, I hae to create a t-shirt for the game day and need help designing the most awesome shirt ever. Also, if anyone here makes t shirts or knows someone thats good I'd really appreciate a referral or would be more than happy to help you out wit your business by going through you.

So guys, lets make a shirt! Whoever can design the coolest shirt will get rep to positive oblivian, and I wil be forever grateful. Here is some text I would like to be on the shirt so use this in your design:

-Touchdown Tommy (text- name of the cannon that gets shot)
-A picture of a cannon on the shirt somewhere (preferably on the back?)
-Class of 2013 (seniors are on the field with me so maybe a small class of 2013 would be cool)
-Any other text or phrases can be thrown on the shirt if you think it fits well.

I really appreciate the help guys and look forward to seeing you guys at the games. Someone help me make a sick ****ing shirt!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
How many shirts are you looking to order?
Printing method? Screen print, DTG (Direct-To-Garment)?
Number of colors? Affects pricing on screen prints. The more colors the more it will cost. 1-2 colors will do for the design you are wanting.
Type of Blanks? Anvil, American Apparel or cheaper fruit of the loom?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you do a cannon on the back firing have the smoke coming out of it in the shape of The U. Once you put it all together post a picture so we can all see what you came up with.

Advertisement
Get your brothers to help you out instead of scouring the internets to do your job for you.

Typical, stupid fraternity ****.

Advertisement
Back