T-Rob working

Brit_Cane

Recruit
Auburn at work in South florida, Redwine offered and another 2016 CB too, SEC offers for Redwine but not from us.....smh

Advertisement
What's the story with UM not offering Redwine? Appears late offers are coming in for the young man.

Auburn at work in South florida, Redwine offered and another 2016 CB too, SEC offers for Redwine but not from us.....smh

Also Davis in Jacksonville...

Let's see what happens with Redwine... He seems to be more of a safety and we really need cb's...

Advertisement
Per rivals article 5 spots left in this class. Maybe staff not looking CB for those last spots my only guess.

Yeah, I heard Redwine got worked in the Killian vs Columbus playoff game against some WRs who are not upper level D1 guys. Now do I want the kid playing for UL? Ahhhh, No. Do I trust the staffs evaluations at this point when it comes to defensive talent? No. But I know that some on here have cooled on Redwine.

But at this point, im not sure we have a choice. I know its the dead period (I think) but at this point, not offering one of the 3 in Hoggins/Fenton or Redwine doesn't make sense.

Even if we get Marcus Lewis, is that enough?

Advertisement
Red, Redwine you make me feel so fine.
We'll make him play 15 yards off the ball all of the time.
Red, Redwine this scheme is so bland,
Our LB's heels are on the end line when we goal line stand...

I don't like redwine at corner, I rather Fenton or hoggins

just seen Fenton he set an official visit to Louisville. Lamar Thomas is his main recruiter. UCF was his leader but the DB coach left for UF. it may still be his leader but if Louisville gets Fenton and Redwine. that would be unbelievable haul for them. Lousiville is suspected to be Hoggins leader too lol

Yeah, I heard Redwine got worked in the Killian vs Columbus playoff game against some WRs who are not upper level D1 guys. Now do I want the kid playing for UL? Ahhhh, No. Do I trust the staffs evaluations at this point when it comes to defensive talent? No. But I know that some on here have cooled on Redwine.

But at this point, im not sure we have a choice. I know its the dead period (I think) but at this point, not offering one of the 3 in Hoggins/Fenton or Redwine doesn't make sense.

Even if we get Marcus Lewis, is that enough?

We 10 returning and we are adding four (with Lewis of course). So I would think 14 should be the right number on the roster. We have potential to redshirt all four to if they don't win a job which I expect 1/2 to win a job somewhere even if thats STs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back