T-Rob miked up

We don’t have a better coach. He’s an adult. I’ve learned over time there’s a huge difference, just like the athletes, between a three star and a five star coach. He’s a legit five star. You’d never believe how petty, caddy and childish some of our coaches are. I truly believe they create the culture. If Manny fails this year, it’s because he hired some real *******. TRob is elite.
So in your opinion, we still have some ******* on the 2021 coaching staff?

Advertisement
We don’t have a better coach. He’s an adult. I’ve learned over time there’s a huge difference, just like the athletes, between a three star and a five star coach. He’s a legit five star. You’d never believe how petty, caddy and childish some of our coaches are. I truly believe they create the culture. If Manny fails this year, it’s because he hired some real *******. TRob is elite.

Can you elaborate on this?

Even if only by private message.

Having others best interest at heart is rare.

You cannot be exalted till you exalted others before yourselves.

Sounds easy till you try it but yields much fruit,

GOCANES

Yeah, Martell made mention of this in an interview I read.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back